Idea For A Wsop Event

Now I'm sure this will surprise you that the author does not have 1 post.However, I remember that there used to be a 1/2 Holdem 1/2 Stud event. What about making a big bet variant of this, 1/2 NLHE, 1/2 PLO? I think it'd be a good event, which allows for big bet poker in a mixed games format.

I'm only kidding. I like this idea, and is probably the only good idea Harrah's wouldn't turn down.
If Zimmer didn't make this post, it would be filled with god damnits. I'm not saying this thread is bad or anything, but I have a feeling people would jump on the op if it wasn't zimmer
Now I'm sure this will surprise you that the author does not have 1 post.However, I remember that there used to be a 1/2 Holdem 1/2 Stud event. What about making a big bet variant of this, 1/2 NLHE, 1/2 PLO? I think it'd be a good event, which allows for big bet poker in a mixed games format.
Don't hit the new topic button. Oh wait this is Zimmer.....uh......ummmmm..... :club:

I don't think if it was worded like mine is that people would jump all over the OP. However, if it was:I'm tired of all these donks who think Holdem is the only game. We need a 1/2 NLHE 1/2 PLO game to see who truly is the best player. The winner of that event is the best big bet poker player ever.That would get flamed.

Obligatory Kathy Liebert post.EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess it would be great if she won.
Yeah I was thinking about her when I wrote it but I don't want to exclude anyone from the event..

One problem with this is that one is pot limit and the other is no-limit. While most players wouldn't be confused, I think a 1/2 Pot-Limit Hold'em and 1/2 Pot Limit Omaha would be easier to run.

One problem with this is that one is pot limit and the other is no-limit. While most players wouldn't be confused, I think a 1/2 Pot-Limit Hold'em and 1/2 Pot Limit Omaha would be easier to run.
True.Also, I'm surprised it even took 10 posts to get a Kathy Liebert reference in this thread. Seriously, I know why I rarely come in general anymore.

I like the pot limit hold'em/pot limit omaha event better. It's weird to go from one betting format to another. Although there'd be a smaller field a half no limit 27 and half no limit hold'em event would be pretty cool.

True.Also, I'm surprised it even took 10 posts to get a Kathy Liebert reference in this thread. Seriously, I know why I rarely come in general anymore.
If you're too good for it then get the F out.
Obligatory Kathy Liebert post.EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess it would be great if she won.
Boy, i don't think her fanbase would ever be so big
If you're too good for it then get the F out.
I never said I'm too good for it, but now I think we're to the point where it's just tired and played out, and not funny anymore.