What Should They Play At The Horse Final Table

The final table winner should be determined by:A judged event on a six point scale with points for technical merit and artistic content.Either that or wang size.

WSOP: hey, you want to play in a 50,000 dollar buy in H.O.R.S.E. tournament, where the final table is played NLHE because of tv ratings?Players: OKVarious forum members: Fck that. Its stupid.

I don't care if a bunch of teenagers aren't smart enough to follow all the standard high stakes card games. The tournament is to decide the best player in all 5 games---At the final table however, I think they should rotate through the games until Hmnl starts, and stay with it. That's because position is very important in HM relative to the other games---it evens things out a bit, so the switches (and slow play) don't dramically give one player advantage at short handed change-overs.

I don't care if a bunch of teenagers aren't smart enough to follow all the standard high stakes card games. The tournament is to decide the best player in all 5 games---At the final table however, I think they should rotate through the games until Hmnl starts, and stay with it. That's because position is very important in HM relative to the other games---it evens things out a bit, so the switches (and slow play) don't dramically give one player advantage at short handed change-overs.
by that do you mean no limit holdem?
you kow those TV watching donkies I was talking about?youre one of them
Sorry, obviously I need to notch up the sarcasm in my previous post a little higher. Having said that, it was a post suggesting that a HORSE tourney be entirely NLHE, so that should have alerted you that I wasn't being serious.

It's already been stated in these forums that the idea of NLHE final table was not suggested by ESPN or the WSOP, it was decided by the players.Continue to ***** about how stupid the WSOP and ESPN for doing this, but it wasn't their idea. I guess all the players are the real morons.

I honestly dont get how they can go from playing H.O.R.S.E to going to all NLHE for the FT, it makes me scratch my head each time, Ive never completely changed the game I was playing in the middle or end of a tournament! Ugggh! SOO DUMB OF ESPN!

It's already been stated in these forums that the idea of NLHE final table was not suggested by ESPN or the WSOP, it was decided by the players.Continue to ***** about how stupid the WSOP and ESPN for doing this, but it wasn't their idea. I guess all the players are the real morons.
I hope this post was sarcastic. The players most definately did not decide this. This was one of the biggest issues they had with the WSOP.
I hope this post was sarcastic. The players most definately did not decide this. This was one of the biggest issues they had with the WSOP.
No sarcasm, reading through yesterday somebody pointed it out in another non-sarcastic post. The players had an issue with the WSOP in general becoming a HE fest, but the HORSE final table was not a huge issue (except for a few players).Or, at least, it wasn't ESPN or WSOP's idea to begin with.