Thread For Listing Your (top5) Anything...

Top 5 80's Movies (Open to debate)1. Caddyshack2. Beverly Hills Cop3. Fast Times at Ridgemont High4. Revenge of the Nerds5. Real Genius?
woooaah, slow down, this is a huge category, it all depends on age during the time, wether its quality or just awesomenessi mean u got any van damme movieu got adventures in baby sittingcocktailstop gunthe wizardflight of the navigatorteen wolfall the back to the futureswelcome to americathen u got awesomness like commando ferris buller breakfast club
top 5 comedy moviesoh man i must admit that is a good list
meh, this isnt really a FYP but its an improvmentjay and silent bobwedding crashersamerican pie the 1st one (when it was in its prime in the theatre)office spaceold school
  • Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woooaah, slow down, this is a huge category, it all depends on age during the time, wether its quality or just awesomenesswelcome to america
My mistake, I meant Top 5 80's Comedies.And Coming to America should be very high on that list, possibly first.
wedding crashers
I did not like wedding crashers very muchI might be the only oneThere was funny parts, just didn't do it for meMaybe because I didnt see it until video, and it was all hyped up, but it really let me down
bradubnts top 5 alcoholic beverges (based on taste and value) 5. captqin4. et3 admirla nelson rum2. kamcahtka1. keyst9ne liught
Based on amount I drink:1. IC Light2. Southern Comfort3. New Castle4. Bar Harbur Blueberry Ale (my Friday happy hour drink)5. Bud Light

5 names we used to get free magazine (usually Playboy or Sports Illustrated)subscriptions in college:Harry CoxBen DoverMike Hunt (pre Simpsons)Jack MehoffBuster Hyman

top 5 comedy movies1. The Big Lebowski2. Monty Python holy grail3. Dumb and Dumber4. Office Space5. Caddy Shackoh man i must admit that is a good list
Great List! Love em all.....I also enjoyed Anchorman, Wedding Crashers & Waiting.

Top 5 FCPers who I would like to meet or play in a big tourney with.1. GrinderMJ2. Dereeeekho3. Prtypsux4. PMJackson5. [reserved for someone whom I probably forgotten]

Top 5 FCPers who I would like to meet or play in a big tourney with.1. GrinderMJ2. Dereeeekho3. Prtypsux4. PMJackson5. [reserved for someone whom I probably forgotten]
Grinder would be at the top of my list as well.what about DN? does he count? if so, then Grinder would be 2nd. also, Harry Demitreu or however you spell his last name...
Grinder would be at the top of my list as well.what about DN? does he count?
Nay...it's my list, and DN is not allowed. Not until he gives a shoutout to my gf on his blog or until she gets the autograph picture by him in the mail. :club:
How did I not make that list? I'm a great guy. This is the kind of thing that makes so want to kick ducklings. Why can't I be loved?
1. Kick puppies then we'll talk2. I don't know how you didnt make the list, maybe you're spot 53. Well...does it really matter if you make a list for some random guy whom you've probably never noticed that often before.4. I haven't hung around the off topic forums enough to see you post5. I got nothing, but this is just another top 5 list that is poorly done

I'm just so hurt by this omission. It was like-- the respect I had on here was all I really had, you know? I don't even know if I'll keep posting on here. I might see if my old Warcraft room is still up. **sigh**

I'm just so hurt by this omission. It was like-- the respect I had on here was all I really had, you know? I don't even know if I'll keep posting on here. I might see if my old Warcraft room is still up. **sigh**
Warcraft you say? Hmm...maybe there's hope for you yet...do you have World of Warcraft? If so...why? If not...why? :club: If you can't tell, I'm bored as heck with insomnia
Warcraft you say? Hmm...maybe there's hope for you yet...do you have World of Warcraft? If so...why? If not...why? :club: If you can't tell, I'm bored as heck with insomnia
I haven't played WC in years. I used to lord over a WC forum, even though I didn't really play much. I was like a god to those people (not really, but how could you tell? Hahaha!). No, I don't have WoWC
bradubnts top 5 alcoholic beverges (based on taste and value) 5. captqin4. et3 admirla nelson rum2. kamcahtka1. keyst9ne liught
ZOMG!!11!1 you homotop 55. Tequila shots4. jaegger bombs3 beer2 gin tonic1. vodka water
Say, wanna go get a nice, cold Zima? I could sure use one right about now....
uhhcant say i'm really a fan of cooler type drinks, i have yet to try a zima, but i'm sure its like the rest.but hey norton.. does your husband drink? cuz if he wants i'l join him for a beer

top five Seinfeld references:1: These pretzels are making me thirsty.2: Not that there's anything wrong with that.3: No soup for you.4: Serenity now!5: It's a Festivus for the rest of us.