Daniel's Golf Swing

For all of you that say Faldo, are you kidding me? It's pretty herky jerky, and it seems like he looks up real quick like Duval.Couples? PFFTT. Yes, his tempo looks good, but he re-routes the club on the downswing. IT works for him, but it's the the prettiest thing in the world.
Dont diss Freddy, hes the manI think you're confusing couples weight shift with what you claim is re-routing.duval sucks, thats why he last 2 years then vanished.i also think youre confusing faldo with price

Faldos swing was as pure as driven snow and mobney! As fundamentally sound as any swing I have ever seen. He had a slight waggle at address but very smmmmoooootttthhhhh.

Dont diss Freddy, hes the manI think you're confusing couples weight shift with what you claim is re-routing.duval sucks, thats why he last 2 years then vanished.i also think youre confusing faldo with price
yeah, i'm thinking thats what he did.of course, you can't talk about great swings without mentioning moe norman. cmon now. unbelievable how he could hit the ball almost perfectly every single time with that swing. if only he wasn't completely nuts, he would've been dominant.
Screw that dude, next time you see me out there feel free to fix away!
Hey if your ever up in Vancouver I'll get you out with a great teaching pro, and he needs some poker help bad!

I lost my swing for like 2 years.Then I seemed to had gotten it back.Is that possible? Or is that proof that golf is a game that creates mental patients?

Wrong, Freddy takes it outside, pauses, then reroutes it to the inside completely. There is nothign wrong with his weight shift at all.
Ah snap, I wish I would've read this before work today, so I could've talked to you about it. I'll catch ya next time.

Duval didn't just last two years, he was the best player in the world for a short time. To say any players on the PGA tour sucks is....for lack of a better word...ignorant.

Duval didn't just last two years, he was the best player in the world for a short time. To say any players on the PGA tour sucks is....for lack of a better word...ignorant.
Thank you sir, and he was dominant till his "disease" set in, true?

While he's out on the course making "lousy" swings, most of the people here are online making lousy posts.

Cross posted from Blog Forum...Daniel,You're pretty solid at the top of your backswing. Solid takeaway to start your back swing; however it is a little inside, which puts the club "across the line." When you first start your swing take the club a little further outside which will allow the club ahead to aim towards your target at the top of your swing as opposed to the right of your target.Now comes the most important part of the swing, "the transition move." Everyone including Ben Hogan notes that this is one of the toughest and crutial parts of the swing.Instead of pushing around your body with your right shoulder, pull with your left shoulder,letting your right shoulder feel as if it is dropping!This will allow the club to fall to the inside maybe even producing a draw (small hook) instead of a weak fade or pull hook.
Cross posted from Blog Forum...Daniel,You're pretty solid at the top of your backswing. Solid takeaway to start your back swing; however it is a little inside, which puts the club "across the line." When you first start your swing take the club a little further outside which will allow the club ahead to aim towards your target at the top of your swing as opposed to the right of your target.Now comes the most important part of the swing, "the transition move." Everyone including Ben Hogan notes that this is one of the toughest and crutial parts of the swing.Instead of pushing around your body with your right shoulder, pull with your left shoulder,letting your right shoulder feel as if it is dropping!This will allow the club to fall to the inside maybe even producing a draw (small hook) instead of a weak fade or pull hook.
No offence, great attempt to give written golf tips, but after growing up on a golf course and playing competitivley my entire childhood, He really needs to focus on his timing / muscle memory.coming over the top, or inside etc. isnt his issue as much as striking the ball with correct weight transfer and club head speed.his best bet is just hit a 5 iron at the range everyday while working on his swing

How is this being discussed still? It's not how 'pretty' the swing looks - it's how consistent each and every swing is. I've played with people who look like they're swinging with a 7 iron up their backside, but they know exactly how far their swing is going to take the ball. Any hacker should be more concerned with attaining constant distance and striking, rather than how the swing 'looks'.

Does that 7 iron thing work?Going to have to try that.Played yesterday, 115 degrees. I had to pull my driver out with my left (gloved) hand, the driver head was so hot.Ball goes really far when it's hot.Too bad it also slices the same

No offence, great attempt to give written golf tips, but after growing up on a golf course and playing competitivley my entire childhood, He really needs to focus on his timing / muscle memory.coming over the top, or inside etc. isnt his issue as much as striking the ball with correct weight transfer and club head speed.his best bet is just hit a 5 iron at the range everyday while working on his swing
I have played my enitre childhood as well (i'm only 18 now and i'm gonna play D1 next year). From a down the line camera view, swing plane is the only thing anyone can really attempt to fix. To observe his weight transfer i'd need a camera view that is perpindicular to his target line.Maybe it's because i've struggled alot with swing plane and not with weight transfer that I think swing plane is an important part of the swing whereas you might have struggled with weight transfer.I'd love to hear more input from you royal cuz there's endless amounts of things to learn about the swing.
I lost my swing for like 2 years.Then I seemed to had gotten it back.Is that possible? Or is that proof that golf is a game that creates mental patients?
I think the answer is yes and yes. From out of nowhere I developed the worst slice I had ever seen. Didn't matter whether I was swinging woods or irons or what club, every damn ball I hit went straight off the club then made an immediate 45 degree right turn into the junk. One of my relatives was a club pro and gave me tons of lessons and tips and nothing seemed to work. Finally, fed up with playing like crap, I put away my clubs for a full year. When I pulled them back out and hit some balls at the urging of a friend, the slice was gone and I was back to smacking the ball down the middle. That was three years ago now and, while once in a while I have a tendancy no not release my hands quickly enough causing a slight fade, the nasty slices haven't resurfaced. And, no, I have no idea why I wrote all of that! :club:

Look this is the most important part of theis forum, screw a couple of off days. Daniel just needs a couple of hours working on his swing before the main event. Hey if he breaks 100 before then jsut imagine his state of mind for the final!!