I've lost the rest of my bankroll tonight, which was what i needed to pay off my past gambling debts. In total, as a 20 year old student I am $25,000 in debt. The main problem isn't even the debt, its the time I've wasted playing poker trying to get even. I have failed out of college. I was a 4.0 in high school, and I entered college with a full scholarship to a private school in los angeles. I lost my scholarship and got kicked out of school. I have nothing left. I have no friends, I've completely isolated myself into the online gambling world, and I am the big loser. I only post this for others to learn from my mistakes. There is so much more to this world than poker and gambling. Don't **** up as badly as I did.Peace, love and empathy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you signed up and waited 8 months to make your first post?with that kind of discipline, you wouldn't think you'd suck so bad at poker.I hear Target is looking for a night clean-up boy. It's a start.

you signed up and waited 8 months to make your first post?with that kind of discipline, you wouldn't think you'd suck so bad at poker.I hear Target is looking for a night clean-up boy. It's a start.
QFT

Chin up man. Everyone goes bust, even the best. Go back to basics, get a regular job, do a debt consolidation program or if its with people that dont do that kinda thing work something out. Learn from your mistakes and become a stronger more disciplined person.You are still young and have alot of time to do great things. Good Luck.

hey bro its not too late to salvage your life.what you are doing now (telling people of your **** ups) helps prevent future **** ups.25K is NOT alot of money in the scheme of your life. get some help man, things arent as bad as they seem

Go ask Alice.
I think .....yeah.....I hate you....You've talked shit about people every time they say something smartass and now you reply with that when the kid is broke.....gweedo...
He just wanted to be a charter member. I know... I asked RKIGS.

Don't let the money destroy you.I was 60K in debt and am now back in the black (bankruptcy and 8 yrs later).Mine wasn't due to gambling but due to living outside my means before I had a real job. There is plenty of upside left. Go to GA and start your life anew.Good Luck.

I've lost the rest of my bankroll tonight, which was what i needed to pay off my past gambling debts. In total, as a 20 year old student I am $25,000 in debt. The main problem isn't even the debt, its the time I've wasted playing poker trying to get even. I have failed out of college. I was a 4.0 in high school, and I entered college with a full scholarship to a private school in los angeles. I lost my scholarship and got kicked out of school. I have nothing left. I have no friends, I've completely isolated myself into the online gambling world, and I am the big loser. I only post this for others to learn from my mistakes. There is so much more to this world than poker and gambling. Don't **** up as badly as I did.Peace, love and empathy
your the kinda guy thats gonna get online poker banned..thanks alot
your the kinda guy that should be banned from this site. ... thanks alot
come on...he's exactly why their trying to shut things down....guys like him ruin it for the rest of us.....i feel for him that he went bust. But come on...if u cant handle your bankrool dont play....25k no kid or 95% of adults should be playing with that kinda roll anyways.
your the kinda guy that should be banned from this site. ... thanks alot
well, I think that may be an overstatement.I actually liked his joke.subtle.

I guess TP/MM doesn't work for everybody.... And, $25K in debt is a lot for a 20 year old who's not in school anymore and doesn't have a full time job.... For those of us who aren't still on mommy and daddy's payroll, its hard to balance living expenses AND take care of debts. Good luck to the OP, and try to get things back on track bro...If you wanted a grind, you got what you wished for...

come on...he's exactly why their trying to shut things down....guys like him ruin it for the rest of us.....i feel for him that he went bust. But come on...if u cant handle your bankrool dont play....25k no kid or 95% of adults should be playing with that kinda roll anyways.
ok, I guess you weren't joking. And the bolded, I'm not even sure those words for a sentence.No response from the OP yet. hmm, makes you think.
I guess TP/MM doesn't work for everybody.... And, $25K in debt is a lot for a 20 year old who's not in school anymore and doesn't have a full time job.... For those of us who aren't still on mommy and daddy's payroll, its hard to balance living expenses AND take care of debts. Good luck to the OP, and try to get things back on track bro...If you wanted a grind, you got what you wished for...
25k isn't bad at all. He should go back to school. If he got a 4.0 in high school he obviously has the intelligence to do okay in the working world.College is absurdly expensive these days. I go to NYU (45k+ for tuition, room, and board), and I know people who will be graduating 150k in debt.
your the kinda guy thats gonna get online poker banned..thanks alot
Jeeeez, have some sympathy for the guy.I hope everything works out for you mate, like everything in life there has to be a balance between poker and everthing else. Once you get back on your feet just treat it as a hobby and enjoy it from time to time, don't get too immersed in it.

Assuming this is true ...This is exactly the excuse the gov't is using to try to ban online gambling. If you think otherwise you're a fool. If you think the gov't really gives a **** and isn't just bowing to the lobbyist money you're a bigger fool. Saying that this guy is the reason they're banning online poker isn't a value judgment. It's a simple fact.

No its selfish people like you who feed off these guys that are more likely to get these sites shut down
I think .....yeah.....I hate you....You've talked shit about people every time they say something smartass and now you reply with that when the kid is broke.....gweedo...
So...am I the only one who's getting a big whiff of BS from this post? That's why I quoted Go Ask Alice, because it's anti-drug propaganda, just like I think this is some form of anti-gambling propaganda. I don't think i'm out of line with my response, any more than anyone else.So, having said that, a big F_uck You to ForRealDD for jumping on my nuts for nothing. You're one of Yoda's little sack-lickers, it looks like, and you've decided that I'm fodder for your cheap college humour. I can assure you that I'm not inclined to put up with you or your silly, little boy ****, so go piss up a rope. You want to go ahead and quote some of the so-called "****" I say about people, go ahead. I'll give you context for every single one. In other words, f_uck you.