Party Poker Free Money Stories

Do not have a lot of time right now, but wasting much for that very reason.Someone here mentioned party was handing out crack again so I log on and got my $30 rock and donked it up. Basically ran it up and down to nothing and back, peaked at 200 then lost a bunch and was down to 100, then got it back to $240 and had the inner degenerate gambler's monologue of whether to cash it (had cleared the hands by now).Thought I could TP/MM so decided to keep on playing, ran it down to $60 and felt like a complete ***. Just now on complete tilt, I've got it up to $300. I'm quitting and cashing...maybe *scratch* *scratch*... maybe I'll let it sit there for a bit, and there is always the money tree of party blackjack to consider.Let's hear some party free money stories.

I got 20, played a 10 dollar tourney and won 160. Cashed 80. I'm now going to play the biggest tourney that my PP BR can afford to play and see if I can win big or go bust. It's free money...wheeeee

I got my $30 yesterday.. took it to .50/1 and ran it up to $60.. took that to 1/2 and had it up to about $90.. then down to around 0'ish and didn't continue after that. I love free money :club:

Well, the easiest two methods are Tritz's Time Goggles software and Party Poker Blackjack, but we were just discussing the free bonus promotion Party is currently running. If you haven't played in a while, they tempt you back with 20, 30, or 40 dollars that has to be cleared with 200-400 hands I think.Have a seat, let me pour you a beverage and I'll tell you all about it.

By going Busto and not playing for awhile.
I got $40 bitc hes
I just got $40 free today.I'll let you know, i'm drunk and just started playing with it.
This actually sums up what I was going to post exaclty...

Party must have forgot me this time around. I just logged in and didn't see shat.I cashed out like $250 from a $35 rock they gave me once. The other 2 they gave me I blew.CD Poker does the same thing, just not as much. I love the generousity. Does anyone else do it?Speaking of generousity, how in the hell are they gonna give so much money out like that and then be so shady about their Party Points? (You lose them if you don't play at least once a month.) I mean, cmon, there are some people who have lives outside of poker and are not able to play more than once a month...I don't know any such people, but I'm sure they exist, right?

I am busy donking off my free $30 as I type. Has to be good for the regulars, giving donks like me free money to throw in the air and run out from underneath it!

Party must have forgot me this time around. I just logged in and didn't see shat.I cashed out like $250 from a $35 rock they gave me once. The other 2 they gave me I blew.CD Poker does the same thing, just not as much. I love the generousity. Does anyone else do it?Speaking of generousity, how in the hell are they gonna give so much money out like that and then be so shady about their Party Points? (You lose them if you don't play at least once a month.) I mean, cmon, there are some people who have lives outside of poker and are not able to play more than once a month...I don't know any such people, but I'm sure they exist, right?
Yeah, I was VERY upset to see that I lost my Party Points tonight.... At least I had cashed most of them before I left the site, I only lost like 7k thankfully...
If you want join partypoker I can pay you 25$ if you join under me, you will also get 25$ from partypoker. You will also can play in 5000K freerol (only for new members- there will be about 999 players) where the winner takes 1050$. Please pm me if you are interested.
are spammers getting more sophisticated?
If you want join partypoker I can pay you 25$ if you join under me, you will also get 25$ from partypoker. You will also can play in 5000K freerol (only for new members- there will be about 999 players) where the winner takes 1050$. Please pm me if you are interested.
That's a weird pay structure. A five thousand-thousand dollar prize pool and 1st only gets a grand.
That's a weird pay structure. A five thousand-thousand dollar prize pool and 1st only gets a grand.
yeah 20% wow thats nothing. in my sngs the winner gets 50%edit:sw

Aw....PartyPoker......Where even if you don't play like a donkey, we'll give you free money so you can play like a donkey so other people lose their money.... :club:

Where are the Grammar Police?
yeah 20% wow thats nothing. in my sngs the winner gets 50%edit:sw
Re-read my post. It was directed in the spammers mention of a "$5000K" prize pool. Hense "five thousand-thousand."

free PP money is so stressful, i run it up to $200, lose a shitload while drunk and then start thinking that I need the money and that's when the bad beats begin.