Phil And No Espn Feature Coverage?

From Card Player:Every once in a while a sports event achieves “you shoulda been there” status. When a television broadcast, an online article, or any other type of retelling can’t replace the experience of physically witnessing the action first hand. The final table of the $5,000 no-limit hold’em tournament achieved “you shoulda been there” status.On a day when the Rio’s Amazon Room played host to four separate WSOP events, the attention and buzz that surrounded the $5,000 no-limit table reached a pinnacle that may only be topped in twenty days – when players sit down to participate in the Main Event.The biggest news coming into Day 3 revolved around ESPN’s decision to not have a full production crew cover the action. The nine remaining players, each engaging personalities, and Phil Hellmuth’s quest for a tenth bracelet, made for a dream final table, but only one camera man was on hand to capture the highlights.I mean with Isabelle Mercier, Vinnie Vinh, Marcel Luske and Phil at the final table, wouldn't you think they would make the effort to change their plans and do this final table up right as one of their featured broadcast from this WSOP?Phil goin for his 10th. Vinnie Vinh the aggressive gambler, Marcel singing and making great comments and reads? Isabelle with her agressive style and hot looks? WTF? :club:

That is a total ****ing joke. In my opinion the 5K NLHE tourney at the series is a better judge of a player than the Main Event, and has been for at least a few years. To not show that event tells me that the suits at ESPN don't know anything about poker, or the world series.

From Card Player:Every once in a while a sports event achieves “you shoulda been there” status. When a television broadcast, an online article, or any other type of retelling can’t replace the experience of physically witnessing the action first hand. The final table of the $5,000 no-limit hold’em tournament achieved “you shoulda been there” status.On a day when the Rio’s Amazon Room played host to four separate WSOP events, the attention and buzz that surrounded the $5,000 no-limit table reached a pinnacle that may only be topped in twenty days – when players sit down to participate in the Main Event.The biggest news coming into Day 3 revolved around ESPN’s decision to not have a full production crew cover the action. The nine remaining players, each engaging personalities, and Phil Hellmuth’s quest for a tenth bracelet, made for a dream final table, but only one camera man was on hand to capture the highlights.I mean with Isabelle Mercier, Vinnie Vinh, Marcel Luske and Phil at the final table, wouldn't you think they would make the effort to change their plans and do this final table up right as one of their featured broadcast from this WSOP?Phil goin for his 10th. Vinnie Vinh the aggressive gambler, Marcel singing and making great comments and reads? Isabelle with her agressive style and hot looks? WTF? :club:
WTF indeed. I would've loved to see that on TV.
That is a total ****ing joke. In my opinion the 5K NLHE tourney at the series is a better judge of a player than the Main Event, and has been for at least a few years. To not show that event tells me that the suits at ESPN don't know anything about poker, or the world series.
It shows how great a player hellmuth really is. A true superstar and quite possibly the best tournament holdem player ever,

It's obvious to me that ESPN is holding out for the DREAM final table.Arron KantorPaul GKathy LiebertSkiekyTiffany WilliamsOlga VarkoniNorman ChadDan Druffand the guy who said: He call me with JACK high"Anything else would be a let down, so why waste the money

It's obvious to me that ESPN is holding out for the DREAM final table.Arron KantorPaul GKathy LiebertSkiekyTiffany WilliamsOlga VarkoniNorman ChadDan Druffand the guy who said: He call me with JACK high"Anything else would be a let down, so why waste the money
Ahahahahahah. And as for the bolded part I say that's a great name :club:

okay I'm about to have one of those moments:WTF?!?Of all the pointless, no-name, donk fest final tables these retards at ESPN have put together, they did not film this?????????????????I did see Hellmuth's Cardplayer interview, and I will say he is much more gracious in defeat than I have ever seen him. I was thinking if he lost he might run around to the other side of the table and pee on Cabanillas's face, and then strap C4 to himself and blow up the stratosphere. Turns out, he's not mad.

Ellix Powers!How could you not know this?!
I am shamed.Whats worse i I can't come up with the Laker's cross dressing basketball player that won the celbrity poker while still never knowing a single thing about the game. He would have been on my list but I am drawing a blank.
I am shamed.Whats worse i I can't come up with the Laker's cross dressing basketball player that won the celbrity poker while still never knowing a single thing about the game. He would have been on my list but I am drawing a blank.
Dennis Rodman?
You mean Dennis Rodman?** Beat me to the "reply" button ***
Dennis Rodman?
Thank you. Twice now I have blanked his name. I guess he is not very important in my life.Now if I could only remember to fold jacks to a raise I wouldn't need the ginko biloba
Could you have botched half of these names any worse? Im surprised you could spell Norman Chad correctly...
ne one hear of this guy recently? his last cash recorded on cardplayer was last august. he plays cash games in the LA area im pretty sure. if i ever win millions at poker im going to find him and stake him in every wsop event just so i can watch him.
you guys are idiotsESPN picks the events to cover and all, LONG BEFORE THE WSOP STARTS so everyone stfu
They have the power to change coverage and they have done it in the past.
Could you have botched half of these names any worse? Im surprised you could spell Norman Chad correctly...
Because spelling is the most important thing in life.Thanks for remanding me
Hi everybody..The Grambler is here.EmoticonDancer.gifEmoticonDancer.gifEmoticonDancer.gifEmoticonDancer.gifHa Cha Cha Cha
Where you been?