Event 11 ($5000 Omaha Hi-low)

Well, the last o8 thread I created went 22 pages. For DN's sake hopefully this will go longer. He has the choice between the $1500 LHE event or this today. I'm sure he'll play this event since he's hot in omaha right now and it's a $5000 buy in. Plus, the last o8 tournament was a donk fest.

I wish I had the BR or a staker to play this. Should be a relatively small field and 5k in starting chips will leave alot of play. The final table will consist of mostly big names.

I wish I had the BR or a staker to play this. Should be a relatively small field and 5k in starting chips will leave alot of play. The final table will consist of mostly big names.
maybe if you didn't go and get 5 outered in a big pot, you'd be able to play this one.just thought I'd turn that dagger once more for ya.good luck sir and be sure to mention you know Ron Mexico. It will get you places.
Well, the last o8 thread I created went 22 pages. For DN's sake hopefully this will go longer. He has the choice between the $1500 LHE event or this today. I'm sure he'll play this event since he's hot in omaha right now and it's a $5000 buy in. Plus, the last o8 tournament was a donk fest.
Daniel should be playing in this today.
Daniel should be playing in this today.
Mr. Friggin Know it All. oh yeah, well what kind of underwear is he wearing, if any?
Mr. Friggin Know it All. oh yeah, well what kind of underwear is he wearing, if any?
Thursday is Hanes Boxer Briefs day for me, I don't know about Daniel.

I haven't seen any the recent video diary, but has anyone heard an explanation of the ~200k rise and quick fall in DN's chips on day 2? If he had been able to maintain that, things would have been different i'm sure. Bored at work, any info would be great

I haven't seen any the recent video diary, but has anyone heard an explanation of the ~200k rise and quick fall in DN's chips on day 2? If he had been able to maintain that, things would have been different i'm sure. Bored at work, any info would be great
Daniel Negreanu, easily the biggest name at the table, suffered two big hits in a row which left him with only $10,000 in chips. He moved all in with two pair, but was eliminated when his opponent rivered a straight. Negreanu walked away from the final table as the 7th place finisher ($48,776).-------------------------------------Daniel Negreanu Takes a HitJeff Madsen raises preflop and Daniel Negreanu calls from the big blind. The flop comes 9diamond8heart4diamond and Negreanu bets. Madsen makes it two bets and Negreanu calls. The turn is the 6heart and Negreanu checks. Madsen bets and Negreanu calls. The river is the 5diamond and Negreanu checks. Madsen bets again and Negreanu makes the call. Madsen shows AspadeQdiamond10heart2diamond for a queen high flush and the nut low. Negreanu mucks his hand and is down to $44,000 chips. Daniel Negreanu CrippledAfter calling a raise preflop and then mucking post flop, Daniel Negreanu is left with only $10,000 chips. cardplayer.com
Thursday is Hanes Boxer Briefs day for me, I don't know about Daniel.
LMAO!! Nice one, Bob. Very nice. :club: As for DN, another day another tournament. Good luck tomorrow!

What's wrong with him? He needs to focus on poker more instead of golf!!!Wait, that was last week. :club: I'm ready to see him take one down. It's shaping up to be a very nice year for DN indeed.

Wow...didn't realize they were playing until there's a winner until just now. Is this the first 2 day event of the series?