David Benyamine Playing In The 'big Game' And Up 20 Million For The Week!

From the blog:'WSOP $5,000 No Limit EventWe’re playing the $5,000 No Limit today, and 620 players showed up. What a table I have. Phil Hellmuth is on my left, and David Benyamine is on my table as well. David is the biggest winner at the cash games thus far during the WSOP. David is a brilliant player who I used to play cash games with in France. I used to play with him in the 400/800, and obviously he has moved up and is one of the bigger players in the world today. He is ripping up the ‘big game’ to the tune of $20 million up for the week. This is the biggest swing I have ever heard of in the $4,000/8,000 game.'

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WSOP $5,000 No Limit EventWe’re playing the $5,000 No Limit today, and 620 players showed up. What a table I have. Phil Hellmuth is on my left, and David Benyamine is on my table as well. David is the biggest winner at the cash games thus far during the WSOP. David is a brilliant player who I used to play cash games with in France. I used to play with him in the 400/800, and obviously he has moved up and is one of the bigger players in the world today. He is ripping up the ‘big game’ to the tune of $20 million up for the week. This is the biggest swing I have ever heard of in the $4,000/8,000 game.
If thats true that is crazy. I remember reading a few of DN's blogs where he was stuck or up as much as a million in a session, but 20 million is just a sick run of cards if thats indeed true.
WSOP $5,000 No Limit EventWe’re playing the $5,000 No Limit today, and 620 players showed up. What a table I have. Phil Hellmuth is on my left, and David Benyamine is on my table as well. David is the biggest winner at the cash games thus far during the WSOP. David is a brilliant player who I used to play cash games with in France. I used to play with him in the 400/800, and obviously he has moved up and is one of the bigger players in the world today. He is ripping up the ‘big game’ to the tune of $20 million up for the week. This is the biggest swing I have ever heard of in the $4,000/8,000 game.
link to TG's blog please
"After the first round, I have about the same as my starting stack. I really haven’t has any opportunities. I played two queens, I flat called before the flop, and on a flop of 2 4 7, I laid the queens down, and the guy shows me deuce seven for 2 pair. I must be playing pretty well to lay down two queens on that board. I only lost 175 on the hand."Um no you're not playing pretty well if you let 72 beat QQ.
From the blog:'WSOP $5,000 No Limit EventWe’re playing the $5,000 No Limit today, and 620 players showed up. What a table I have. Phil Hellmuth is on my left, and David Benyamine is on my table as well. David is the biggest winner at the cash games thus far during the WSOP. David is a brilliant player who I used to play cash games with in France. I used to play with him in the 400/800, and obviously he has moved up and is one of the bigger players in the world today. He is ripping up the ‘big game’ to the tune of $20 million up for the week. This is the biggest swing I have ever heard of in the $4,000/8,000 game.'
In related news, it has been discovered that Doyle Brunson is actually a super-intelligent radioactive ferret in disguise, and the Catholic church has declared Phil Ivey as the second coming of Christ.
In related news, it has been discovered that Doyle Brunson is actually a super-intelligent radioactive ferret in disguise, and the Catholic church has declared Phil Ivey as the second coming of Christ.
geez, busy day i guess

good thing daniel has been busy with going deep in tourneys! highly doubt 20 million in a week is possible unless the stakes have been raised to like 50k/100k

the players in the big game dont have that much to lose
you should be smacked around a bit then buried in a hole with your mouth duct taped so you can not spew ignorance to the rest of the world anymore

They play 4k/8k limit, but I thought they also played NL with a 100k cap at times. It's hard to believe there could be a 20mil win in a week playing limit, but if it's NL (with a few fish from the WSOP) then I could understand it.

you should be smacked around a bit then buried in a hole with your mouth duct taped so you can not spew ignorance to the rest of the world anymore
If they have so much money how come they get a bunch of people to start bankrolls to play Andy Beal. why cut down on your profit when you have the the cash for it?A year ago DN said that we was stuck 1.3 million in the game annd his bankroll couldnt handle it. Now imagine 15 more people losign this much in the big game in a wee.
If they have so much money how come they get a bunch of people to start bankrolls to play Andy Beal. why cut down on your profit when you have the the cash for it?A year ago DN said that we was stuck 1.3 million in the game annd his bankroll couldnt handle it. Now imagine 15 more people losign this much in the big game in a wee.
tpiwwl

20 million is not impossible. Doyle, Ivey, Reese, they are not the wealthiest in the game. During the WSOP a lot of big money comes to Vegas just for the cash games.Something else big is going on at Bellagio also. Micheal Jordan and a lot of NBA affilates have been there all week, maybe deal making for the 2007 All-Star, it is in Vegas next year