• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Buying lunch is seriously another way to unnecessarily deplete your net worth, thus I get my mom to pack mine (ha ha), just like back in elementary. The caf here is pretty bad, very questionable ingredients as well as highly overpriced, and on top of that the caf ladies look me up and down like I'm some kind of stripper And I love Billiards on crack or not...too bad work banned MSN and AIM or I'd be talking to you b*tches during lunch

Jay, nice rant in the "i know this shouldnt be in general, but. . ."  thread.  I've been wanting to say that to that dood after EVERY one of his posts.
ty... i cant stand that prickits really nice to have our own little area of the forum.. this is cool

We should get Daniel to open a whole section for us :D, haha, that might be asking toooo much. Anyone have any funny stories about their boss catching them doing something they shouldn't??---I sleep with my whole body laying down on my desk (its quite a big desk) with a pillow and everything, and my boss caught me once, so I jumped up... I had all these sleep lines and dried drool all over my face.. he's like "Don't have much to do eh?" I'm such a co op student

i was always a much bigger fan of freebasing cocaine; or the occasional sniff of heroin.but someone told me i was too old for that and i needed to grow up. i thought about it awhile. and the it occured to me. i play in a rock band, and i love to play poker. are there any too more things conducive to being a drug user. there's really not, so i still allow myself an indulgence every now and then. after all neverneverland doesn't last forever.

I "work" 8:30 - 4:30 EST.I would love to waste my non-working life posting on this forum also but my home computer's IP address has been banned.  Please PM the mods and request on my behalf that they remove the ban.I am a social worker/recruiter.... and I have just decided that bottled water is the only way to go considering that water testers seem to spend way too much time on this forum.
HAHA It's so true. Me, Jay and Billiards? Clearly the water isn't getting checked while we're on FCP

Yea, actually, when the bathroom is full, I just pee in the finished water. A little present for all my customers.We def need our own section too by the way. Any yes, my boss caught me doing this, posting of FCP, and she wasn't a big fan. I was like "Uh, I'm waiting for an experiment to finish." I don't think she bought it.

yeah christ guys at least when i slack off thousands of people don't drink dirty poopoo water. in fact i'm not sure anyone notices when i don't do anything.and yes i have been caught playing at workbut not by the big boss. he would fire my ass. one time though the invite a friend thing was still up while he was coming toward my desk and i was ****ing freakig out. it was like a giant banner saying invite a friend to play at pacific poker and get 100 dollars, you know the ones the shut down ad. anyway my balls and heart are in my throat cause my boss is going "what the hell you doing over here nothing" kind of joking but kind of really wanting to see what i was doing. and i was trying to load up a spreadsheet. and then at the last second i just pushed the power button down low and said "i'm rebooting the computer froze up."i really don't think he bought it but whatever. i have all my poker sites hidden inside of other filees and stuff. it's great. granted if i get fired i really won't be that upset. in fact i'm really not cut out for this kind of shit anyway. but it's definitely nice to have a paycheck when you have a bad week at the tables.

My boss caught me having sex a few times...but he's also my step-dad and that was when I lived at home....hahaha.My other boss made a comment in a company meeting about how people need to put in extra time to get things done, and referred to how I am always here until 5:30 or 6 so my work is never backed up. Um, yea, I'm here playing poker online. So, poker also makes me look good at work.

hey fryer i'm not sure if the story about having sex with your step dad got em or if they just drank some of that pooppoo water they supposedly work on but i think they're all gone.good job dude.jk - pretty sweet your gonna get an employee of the month certificate for playing poker.

hey fryer i'm not sure if the story about having sex with your step dad got em or if they just drank some of that pooppoo water they supposedly work on but i think they're all gone.good job dude.jk -  pretty sweet your gonna get an employee of the month certificate for playing poker.
Now THATS funny.

hahaha oh big boys.. lots of hot girl pictures too but sometimes you can just gather that the guys at that site are big geeks with sticky keyboards?? and expand more about the sex at work.. now THAT is exciting.

oh tommy i won't be home till late tonight again, so not much heads up play can be done, sorry... i'll eventually beat you though
:x You cheating bitch!!! This is how you repay my love?!?!Jerking off at work eh?....hm.....
hahaha oh big boys.. lots of hot girl pictures too but sometimes you can just gather that the guys at that site are big geeks with sticky keyboards??  and expand more about the sex at work.. now THAT is exciting.
Yea, there are hot girls on there, but tons of videos of people doing stupid shit, which is always entertaining.I didn't say I was gaught here, I've always gotten away with that. I said: "My boss caught me having sex a few times...but he's also my step-dad and that was when I lived at home....hahaha. " Meaning, it was at his house through the years.