fcp at work crew

marion what are you doing going to see constantine in the first place? something bad should happen for that.also i want my boss to hurry up and leave.i'm dying to see a couple flops
Hey it was the only movie that was offered at the time I was going at. I wish I could take a nap on my desk today!
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

i don't think that's an acceptable excuse. you should be spanked by all member of the fcp work crew(still hate this) and the knights who say "ne"
Okay then replace with one of the following:army, band, body, brigade, company, contingent, corps, crew, detachment, force, group, organization, outfit, party, squad, team, troop, unit"FCP 9-5 Contingent, NW 15 degrees, Roger"

i think i might schedule myself a fake meeting with a utility crew or something. i'm very tired as well.i'm also getting hungry, it's sad because i am starving but i also know that when my boss leaves for lunch i can play all i want without having to worry about him bugging me.

Its just one of those days where I can open my eyes halfway, and no its not because I'm Asian
lmaohow can i say it when you already did?i'm getting stromboli... cuz thats how we roll in philly. fat people food is the best.
Its just one of those days where I can open my eyes halfway, and no its not because I'm Asian
lmaohow can i say it when you already did?i'm getting stromboli... cuz thats how we roll in philly. fat people food is the best.
fatty ass americans, i'm off to lunch now, be back at 1 my faction partners and by faction i do not mean "bedding"
fatty ass americans, i'm off to lunch now, be back at 1 my faction partners and by faction i do not mean "bedding"
I prefer festivly plump

...and I went with the sandwiches. Blackforest Ham and Smoked Turkey Breast on a Panini bun with Havarti (with spices and herbs, of course).I washed it down with a Diet Dr. Pepper....mmmmm phenylketonurics!And yes, I'm sitting at my desk with my Oakleys on! I could feel you wondering.

Diet Dr. Pepper, for shame Monkey? What are you on some girly diet or something. I had chinese myself, some steamed dumplings mmmmm good.FCP Work Brigade! I like it, army would do just as well too.

i don't think that's an acceptable excuse. you should be spanked by all member of the fcp work crew(still hate this) and the knights who say "ne"
Spank Marion eh? That's the best idea I heard all day.And what an awesome move Holy Grail is. Chuck, you must chop down the tallest tree in the woods wiiiiittttthhhhhh..... A HERRING!

yeah.. i was gonna ask that too.i am done my job the 24th and i hafta go back to classes.can i still chill with you guys (even though i'll be on the computer much less...)?