fcp at work crew

Haha, I just made Erythomycin antibiotic.. and don't you remember? Sir Jay takes a big crap every morning, empties his bowels out. Man one time, I really had to number 1 so I went to every bathroom I could find but someone was taking a crap in each one, worst.And what's with Indian people's crap smelling really bad of curry? Well obviously I know the answer.

• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

i punch in, and right to the crapper....usually play a few games of tetris on my cell while i'm doing the deed. nothing better then a paid crap. I usually dont have the time in the morning before i leave... i like to sleep as late as possible.

Well, I'm off to my meeting. It should only be about an hour and a half (travel included) but I can definitely stretch it for 2 1/2. My biggest decision is whether I should pick up a greasy burger and fries or eat the sandwiches I brought. Well, i actually didn't bring sandwiches, just the components. I'll have to put them together in the car if I decide on sandwiches. That may be reason enough to stop for a burger. masterbation - nonose picking - slight with little penetrationscratching - head, left elbow and dank nuggets.later...

While I'd love to get into an indepth crap discussion, I somehow have a lot of tests to run, so I won't be posting much at all today :cry: Maybe I'll have more freedom tomorrow.Ok, gonna go run some fluoride tests, later all.

Well, I'm off to my meeting.  It should only be about an hour and a half (travel included) but I can definitely stretch it for 2 1/2.  My biggest decision is whether I should pick up a greasy burger and fries or eat the sandwiches I brought.  Well, i actually didn't bring sandwiches, just the components.  I'll have to put them together in the car if I decide on sandwiches.  That may be reason enough to stop for a burger.  masterbation - nonose picking - slight with little penetrationscratching - head, left elbow and dank nuggets.later...
burger
Haha, I just made Erythomycin antibiotic.. and don't you remember? Sir Jay takes a big crap every morning, empties his bowels out.  Man one time, I really had to number 1 so I went to every bathroom I could find but someone was taking a crap in each one, worst.And what's with Indian people's crap smelling really bad of curry? Well obviously I know the answer.
one time i stopped at a rest stop on i95 in new jersey... i really had to take a dump.well, as i was walking to the bathroom, i noticed a bunch of dead heads passed out everywhere.... there was a dead concert at the meadowlands (i think)... there was a passed out old guy in every stall... and if there was nobody there, the toilet was overflowed and full of... well you know.it was terrible
Anyone watched blade trinity? downloading it right now, your thoughts on it?
its a standard blade movie... not much to be said really. its funny when dracula swears...and the blade catch phrases are priceless.
Anyone watched blade trinity? downloading it right now, your thoughts on it?
its a standard blade movie... not much to be said really. its funny when dracula swears...and the blade catch phrases are priceless.
any other good movies to download that have been in theaters recently?

i loved sideways. also umm... i haven't seen the life aquatic but i usually really like wes anderson movies.i just watched the saw it was pretty messed up flic.oh and allini think we might be neighbors

Hitch was hilariousConstantine had a great plot but I seriously get so amused by Keanu Reeve's acting or lack of acting.. he attempts to do a love scene in this movie. "Wow..."Life Aquatic is strange and I fell asleepI thoughthe Incredibles was the awesomest movie ever

marion what are you doing going to see constantine in the first place? something bad should happen for that.also i want my boss to hurry up and leave.i'm dying to see a couple flops