fcp at work crew

some pretty rampant drug use going down at RC in those days, was it like that on Cook too?The only school thatw as even close in those days was West Virginia. Craziest-ass place ever. I'm pretty sure they STILL don't have an open-container law. They didn't back then, that's for sure. But drugs, ahhhhhhhh so many yummy drugs.
what was it? a full 6 months of xtc like 3 or 4 days a week?
xtc? that song "dear God" is pretty good, but in general that band sucks.oh, I don't remember anymore.You think Daniel has heard that song?Hey DN, what do you think of this:Dear God,hope you got the letter, and...I pray you can make it better down here.I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beerbut all the people that you made in your image, seethem starving on their feet 'cause they don't getenough to eat from God, I can't believe in youDear God, sorry to disturb you, but... I feel that I should be heardloud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of tearsand all the people that you made in your image, see them fightingin the street 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God,I can't believe in youDid you make disease, and the diamond blue? Did you makemankind after we made you? And the devil too!Dear God, don't know if you noticed, but... your name is ona lot of quotes in this book. Us crazy humans wrote it, youshould take a look. And all the people that you made in yourimage still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, andso do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe inI won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, nodevil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're alwaysletting us humans down. The wars you bring, the babes youdrown. Those lost at sea and never found, and it's the same thewhole world 'round. The hurt I see helps to compound thatFather, Son and Holy Ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax,and if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here uponmy sleeve. If there's one thing I don't believe init's you.... dear godNEW MF PAGE YOU MF SLUT ASS TRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

some pretty rampant drug use going down at RC in those days, was it like that on Cook too?The only school thatw as even close in those days was West Virginia. Craziest-ass place ever. I'm pretty sure they STILL don't have an open-container law. They didn't back then, that's for sure.  But drugs, ahhhhhhhh so many yummy drugs.
what was it? a full 6 months of xtc like 3 or 4 days a week?
xtc? that song "dear God" is pretty good, but in general that band sucks.oh, I don't remember anymore.You think Daniel has heard that song?Hey DN, what do you think of this:Dear God,hope you got the letter, and...I pray you can make it better down here.I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beerbut all the people that you made in your image, seethem starving on their feet 'cause they don't getenough to eat from God, I can't believe in youDear God, sorry to disturb you, but... I feel that I should be heardloud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of tearsand all the people that you made in your image, see them fightingin the street 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God,I can't believe in youDid you make disease, and the diamond blue? Did you makemankind after we made you? And the devil too!Dear God, don't know if you noticed, but... your name is ona lot of quotes in this book. Us crazy humans wrote it, youshould take a look. And all the people that you made in yourimage still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, andso do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe inI won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, nodevil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're alwaysletting us humans down. The wars you bring, the babes youdrown. Those lost at sea and never found, and it's the same thewhole world 'round. The hurt I see helps to compound thatFather, Son and Holy Ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax,and if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here uponmy sleeve. If there's one thing I don't believe init's you.... dear godNEW MF PAGE YOU MF censored ASS TRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that isn't what i meant.ecstacy.
i know knucklehead, i was being oblique on purpose./shrug
oblique is a cool word.
Anyone ever hurt their oblique muscle?
kdawg, i went to RU tooRutgers College/School of Business 1996-2000lived in Stonier freshman year, then Senior St, then Hamilton St. near Brookwood and then Freeman St. my senior year.I dated a girl who lived on Douglass. How about you, seems like we were around at the same times.
I spent many a drunken nights in Katzenbach and lickmycock, I mean Lippencott my freshman year. I lived in Nicholas my freshman year(got kicked out in feb that year so I lived on Handy for the rest of that semester), Lived in the Newell's my sophmore year(again, got booted from oncampus housing, and lived in another place on Handy :club: ), lived at home in Illinois for the fall 200 semester, then Have lived up and down Somerset st. since. Looking for a single apt right now util I move back to my mom's place in chicago so I can go back to school there at Northwestern or Loyola U
some pretty rampant drug use going down at RC in those days, was it like that on Cook too?The only school thatw as even close in those days was West Virginia. Craziest-ass place ever. I'm pretty sure they STILL don't have an open-container law. They didn't back then, that's for sure. But drugs, ahhhhhhhh so many yummy drugs.
well, Like I said, Cook was my play thing for my frosh and soph years and I was the nug king up until last oct on college ave(I'm not kidding, I can garuntee that more nugz have passed through my hands then 5 people will see in their entire lives)

Good morning. We have been passed as the most viewed thread!! The updates on the head up match yesterday slammed us!! Army: MOVE IN FOR AN ATTACK!!

just pokeri was working on my comic strip, and watching the updates on the negreanu/tran match, caught my second wind...and decided just to play poker the rest of the time.

Good morning. We have been passed as the most viewed thread!! The updates on the head up match yesterday slammed us!! Army: MOVE IN FOR AN ATTACK!!
HA, but our page #'s will never be touched.
just pokeri was working on my comic strip, and watching the updates on the negreanu/tran match, caught my second wind...and decided just to play poker the rest of the time.
who won that match?
who won that match?
They agreed to stop at 5 am and resume later if nobody had won by then, it looks like that's what happened.

that's weak. who the **** stops at 5am when your playing for 500,000. i mean seriously. stamina is part of the game. i'm sure it had something to do with how they wanted more people there or something. still weak though in my opinion.

that's weak. who the censored stops at 5am when your playing for 500,000. i mean seriously. stamina is part of the game. i'm sure it had something to do with how they wanted more people there or something. still weak though in my opinion.
Maybe count chocula was there and had to get home before the sun came up.

Good morning all.I feel smited. Is that a word, smited?A quote from your president to start your day:"And Ralph Waycott, he is the volunterr coordinator for the Rancho Sierra Vista Nursery. I don't know if Ralph was a botanist in college or not, but it sure sounded like it." - George W. Bush, August 15, 2003