fcp at work crew

so, I woke up this morning, fully clothed, in my bed, lights on, laptop computer blacked out with a dead battery.I got to work and checked my Party Poker account.  It's got $100 more in it than when I left the house last night.  I guess either life is good, or there are people playing on Party drunker than I was.
Way to go, babe.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Good morning this morning....It's a balmy 18  degrees.
Who the censored are you?
I'm sorry, I didn't know that this at work thread was an exclusive club. You really know how to make a person feel good. You dick.
OK, so this is how we greet everyone that wanders in. Ask Jadaki, or Rybo or someone else fairly new.
Yeah!! I was treated the same way.. and even accused of being a man until I threatened to stick my tits in someones face.. Its all Love..
Men! We weren't all over this? Who let this slip through the cracks? How did we not make her carry out this threat?i say we go back to "prove it" status on sharon! hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bah I posted my real picture that day instead.. And I don't care.. That means you have been knowing flirting with someone you think is a man and what does that say about you?
haha! Flirting? i don't flirt, i drink! hi, i'm norm! hehe!relax...it's a joke! calm down......jebus!
You are a good daddy.
I try, but it's hard to say no to dimples...jalenhat.jpg
OH MY GOSH! He's adorable. I couldn't say no to those dimples or those eyelashes. He's beautiful! Give him a big happy birthday hug from all of us!
Uh-oh.I just noticed the FCP site can be played Java-based.
Yeah, I'm thinking this is a bad thing for me. I am not so strong against temptation.
could someone fill me in as to the advantages of java-based programs? I am not computer illiterate, seeing as I am an engineer, but I am java illiterate.Allie- Nice TV, I am of course jealous. I want to get the 60 in. one by Samsung but I have to wait for my Christmas bonus.It is a freezing 45 f here in SD. I know this is paradise to you all but this is colder than it is supposed to be on average...even in the middle of winter. :club:
Yeah, I'm thinking this is a bad thing for me. I am not so strong against temptation.
could someone fill me in as to the advantages of java-based programs? I am not computer illiterate, seeing as I am an engineer, but I am java illiterate.
Many companies wo't let you install things on your work computer, or highly monitor them. Most java apps show up as "just another web page" so are much harder to catch.Ray

So I'm sure this whole "It's so cold here, woe is me" routine is getting old, but for cryin' out loud this is getting out of hand. It's 25 below with a wind chill of 42 below. We set a record low of 27 below earlier. So I'm jus gonna get all of it out of me right now....HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S COLD!!!Ok, I'm good now.

Morning.
Wow, did you actually make it to work this morning? You are a better man than I am.And side note to Norm - for the first time in forever I can access FCP now without going through GregWorld. Something in the new site fixed whatever was wrong with the old one or what?
could someone fill me in as to the advantages of java-based programs? I am not computer illiterate, seeing as I am an engineer, but I am java illiterate.
Many companies wo't let you install things on your work computer, or highly monitor them. Most java apps show up as "just another web page" so are much harder to catch.Ray
Damnit, that is bad news. On the one hand I am 99% sure my company couldn't catch me...on the other hand, the government is my customer and I am not sure how closely they regulate us. Decisions decisions
I'm sorry, I didn't know that this at work thread was an exclusive club. You really know how to make a person feel good. You dick.
OK, so this is how we greet everyone that wanders in. Ask Jadaki, or Rybo or someone else fairly new.
Yeah!! I was treated the same way.. and even accused of being a man until I threatened to stick my tits in someones face.. Its all Love..
Men! We weren't all over this? Who let this slip through the cracks? How did we not make her carry out this threat?i say we go back to "prove it" status on sharon! hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bah I posted my real picture that day instead.. And I don't care.. That means you have been knowing flirting with someone you think is a man and what does that say about you?
haha! Flirting? i don't flirt, i drink! hi, i'm norm! hehe!relax...it's a joke! calm down......jebus!
Geeezzz.. Haven't I been posting long enough with you that I shouldn't have to put little SW's and JS's etc.. ?? THAT was just a joke too Jebus!!
Morning.
Wow, did you actually make it to work this morning? You are a better man than I am.And side note to Norm - for the first time in forever I can access FCP now without going through GregWorld. Something in the new site fixed whatever was wrong with the old one or what?
no. they probably moved the website off the line that was hosting the poker. hence why it was so slow last night. And when they did, the "lost route" that was plaguing you is now fixed. i could go into more detail. but does it really matter?
Where's my fucking pictures old man? I expected an email this morning.Oh, and if I forgot to thank you for the ride last night, Thanks. I suddenly started feeling really nauseous when we left last night and was concentrating on not spewing in your car.
you did get oddly quiet last night in the car ride home. I thought you were getting excited about the BJ for the ride.The pics are coming...An announcement is expected soon. FCP charter members will have first crack at seeing them.JS
OH MY GOSH!  He's adorable.  I couldn't say no to those dimples or those eyelashes.  He's beautiful!  Give him a big happy birthday hug from all of us!
I'm suprised you noticed the eyelashes, they aren't really that visable in that picture. I tend to forget about them because it's not something I would look at, but he gets compliments on them all the time. I don't have any good pics online that show them, just a few of me holding him when he was a baby and at his first birthday (pre dimples).
Damnit, that is bad news. On the one hand I am 99% sure my company couldn't catch me...on the other hand, the government is my customer and I am not sure how closely they regulate us. Decisions decisions
just a thought for ya'll. no computer is secure. everything can be seen. Just depends on how motivated the 'seer' is on seeing the 'seee'.
Geeezzz.. Haven't I been posting long enough with you that I shouldn't have to put little SW's and JS's etc.. ?? THAT was just a joke too Jebus!!
Ok.... hey, i haven't finished my coffee yet. i'm NOT a morning person.all is right!
Ok.... hey, i haven't finished my coffee yet. i'm NOT a morning person.all is right!
Yes all is right in the world again :club:

So if I'm reading all of this right, it sounds like this thread is going to give most of us the opportunity to be in a lot of these free rolls, right? I know it's balooned my post count. I don't know if I was top 50 prior to Nov. 20, but at least top 100, which I wouldn't have come close to, if it wasn't for all of you allowing me to spew crap in here, so thanks.

One cool thing....I bought a new TV.  Had my old one - 27 inch Sony - for 17 years!!   Bought a 42 inch widescreen DLP projection TV.  Will get it on the weekend.  Defered the payment for a year. LOL.  I'm in so much debt.   (already in ++ debt, this just adds to it).   I love spending money.   :shock:
Let me know what you think of your TV. My parents need a new one and I'm trying to convince them to get the biggest, nicest one they can. I'm really uneducated about TV technology, I just know that everyone who's seen a game in HD swears they will never watch one on regular TV again. So that's enough for me.Anyone else with suggestions/recommendations, feel free to chime in.
So I'm sure this whole "It's so cold here, woe is me" routine is getting old, but for cryin' out loud this is getting out of hand.  It's 25 below with a wind chill of 42 below.  We set a record low of 27 below earlier.   So I'm jus gonna get all of it out of me right now....HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S COLD!!!Ok, I'm good now.
Phoenix 48°I wore a jaket.Ray
just a thought for ya'll. no computer is secure. everything can be seen. Just depends on how motivated the 'seer' is on seeing the 'seee'.
So true, I know for a fact my computer has everything up to and including a keystroke logger, but for the most part they just don't care. They just want to make sure I'm not stealing credit card numbers...Ray

Random thought regarding an earlier post that I'm not going back to find and quote:Doug Gilmour was one of my favorite hockey players growing up, even though he was a Leaf and I was Blackhawks fan.I loved his offensive abilities, but even more, his defense, and how tough (sneaky dirty) he was, especially for a guy who wasn't all that big.

So I'm sure this whole "It's so cold here, woe is me" routine is getting old, but for cryin' out loud this is getting out of hand.  It's 25 below with a wind chill of 42 below.  We set a record low of 27 below earlier.   So I'm jus gonna get all of it out of me right now....HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S COLD!!!Ok, I'm good now.
Phoenix 48°I wore a jaket.Ray
I just saw that you are from chandler. Whereabouts? I just moved to SD from Mesa off of the 60 and Power rd. I have a couple friends that work at the Abuelo's Mexican food place across the street from the Chandler mall.

Wow.From the Jweb thread:

i read through most of this stuff. its true that jayson is irresposible and its unlikely anyone will recieve payments owed.I was associated with the site, helping to write articles, and never recieved a dime for my work. I think Jayson just gave up. My roommates and I are trying to get together our own affiliate program and would like for us to not be associated with him or his site. Thats harsh, but the kid was worthless.If I did more than just write articles I would dish out money owed but unfortunately thats not the case. I have no clue who is signed up through him and how much they are supposed to recieve.Personally, i think all the people that are getting rakeback through him should get new affiliates. Im supprised some of you havnt already. He never answers emails, IMs, or his own damn phone. The money you were suppose to get you wont get and the faster you get get going at another business the faster you'll start getting rakeback.I apologize for this happening. If there was anything I could do I would do it.
One cool thing....I bought a new TV.  Had my old one - 27 inch Sony - for 17 years!!   Bought a 42 inch widescreen DLP projection TV.  Will get it on the weekend.  Defered the payment for a year. LOL.  I'm in so much debt.   (already in ++ debt, this just adds to it).   I love spending money.   :shock:
Let me know what you think of your TV. My parents need a new one and I'm trying to convince them to get the biggest, nicest one they can. I'm really uneducated about TV technology, I just know that everyone who's seen a game in HD swears they will never watch one on regular TV again. So that's enough for me.Anyone else with suggestions/recommendations, feel free to chime in.
Depends on what you're looking for.Panasonic is making good Plasmas right now, that are great quality, but not as expensive as some of the higher end stuff.