fcp at work crew

The accident:  It was raining and the roads were slick.
I'm sorry darling. Is everything still ok?
yeah everything is fine. the car still runs, i got a guy to look at it today. The other car has 815 dollars worth of damage. I don't know how it has that much, but I don't kno wmuch about cars. the estimate is getting faxed over today.
You did report this to your insurance company didn't you?
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

hello all.nothing like walking in and having 7 emails from your boss dated at 2:30-3:00 in the fucking morning.
Wow, yeah. Nothing too important I hope?
Well nothing i could take care of overnight.I got put in charge of sending out business card orders, and during the transition, phone girl screwed things up, so now I'm catching all the crap is all. Just annoying more then anything else. But I am going to be posting for a different job shortly so I might start my way out of this little hole.
I love morning chaosan exciting developement has just occured in the world of vending. The stock boy accidently restocked the Oatmeal Creme Pies in one of the $0.65 slots instead of its usual $0.75 slot. Thats an entire $0.50 a week I will save until they restock again! Maybe its my lucky day?? The Powerball Jackpot is up to $240+ million. I may have to buy me a ticket for tonights drawing.
hello all.nothing like walking in and having 7 emails from your boss dated at 2:30-3:00 in the fucking morning.
That's what happens when your boys get SPANKED by the Leafs, 4-2.Did any of the emails indicate the imminent firing of Bobby Clarke? He's an ass.
LOL, no, my boss was probably out getting drunk last night and I don't think she slept at all last night. This has the makings of a classic day. I'll keep you informed.As for the Flyer and the Leafs....the Leafs were the better team.I'm kinda surprised a bit how the defense has been playing not-physical in the two games I saw (I didn't see the Devils game, their only win). Well Hatcher comes back Friday against Pittsburgh, so maybe that'll be a spark :roll:
yeah everything is fine. the car still runs, i got a guy to look at it today. The other car has 815 dollars worth of damage. I don't know how it has that much, but I don't kno wmuch about cars. the estimate is getting faxed over today.
Not yet, the guy seems really cool about the whole deal and said that he just wants his car fixed and whatever is better for me he's ok with it. So I think we might just send a check or something to him to cover the car and keep my insurance down...As for my car this could be the end of it.
Not yet, the guy seems really cool about the whole deal and said that he just wants his car fixed and whatever is better for me he's ok with it. So I think we might just send a check or something to him to cover the car and keep my insurance down...As for my car this could be the end of it.
And in three months when he comes back with a neck injury your insurance company will say sorry not covered because you didn't report it to us. You have to report it!!
The Powerball Jackpot is up to $240+ million.  I may have to buy me a ticket for tonights drawing.
That could buy a lot of Oatmeal Creame Pies! :shock:
That could buy Little Debbie!

TRUE Story-A guy just came to my office for an appointment with my boss. I said "May I tell him whose here?" "Dick Piper"Figthing the urge to giggle I went and told my boss "Dick Piper is here to see you"Guess its not near as funny unless you were here.

We should do a group powerball thing.
I'm in if you all want, let tell me how many tickets you want and transfer the money to like my pokerstars account or something.I can post all the numbers before the lottery and we would have to be 100% clear on who was included.Ive read too many horror stories about friends becoming enemies or 'he said she said' type stuff with group powerball ticket buying.

speaking of car accidents - while ****ing around with my ipod on the way to king's ominion the other day i rear ended a 25 year old piece of shit van that had started to go and then for no reason at all stopped.didn't hit him hard but claire's head hit the windshield and busted it. she was fine, scared the shit out of me but she's fine. scary thoughthe guy thoough in this old crusty ass doo doo van makes us call it in. meanwhile i don't have my liscense my car is the only one ****ed up and claire has a big knot on her head.pissed me off.

I'm in if you all want, let tell me how many tickets you want and transfer the money to like my pokerstars account or something.I can post all the numbers before the lottery and we would have to be 100% clear on who was included.Ive read too many horror stories about friends becoming enemies or 'he said she said' type stuff with group powerball ticket buying.
I'm in. IF we do pokerstars then it will need to be $10 a head.Can you scan the tickets and post them?
speaking of car accidents - while censored around with my ipod on the way to king's ominion the other day i rear ended a 25 year old piece of censored van that had started to go and then for no reason at all stopped.didn't hit him hard but claire's head hit the windshield and busted it. she was fine, scared the censored out of me but she's fine. scary thoughthe guy thoough in this old crusty ass doo doo van makes us call it in. meanwhile i don't have my liscense my car is the only one censored up and claire has a big knot on her head.censored me off.
dang, that sux, glad all are well
speaking of car accidents - while censored around with my ipod on the way to king's ominion the other day i rear ended a 25 year old piece of censored van that had started to go and then for no reason at all stopped.didn't hit him hard but claire's head hit the windshield and busted it. she was fine, scared the censored out of me but she's fine. scary thoughthe guy thoough in this old crusty ass doo doo van makes us call it in. meanwhile i don't have my liscense my car is the only one censored up and claire has a big knot on her head.censored me off.
What an ass!
I'm in. IF we do pokerstars then it will need to be $10 a head.Can you scan the tickets and post them?
I would like to be in, but don't have the cash online. Anyone take checks? It won't bounce...promise.
What an ass!
May I ask why? If I need to call in my accident, why is this guy being an ass? (I pose this strictly as a question of not seeing a difference in situations)
yup, my pokerstars is dna4everanyone that wants on on the $240 million dollar powerball, transfer $10 to my pokerstars account.I will go pick up the tickets after my lunch meeting (about 4 hours from now). I will scan and email everybody whose in a copy.If you send me money, post it that you did so, so there is a public record, but also send me an email to fullcontactpoker@comcast.net with your stars name, fcp name, and email address you want me to send the scan/numbers to.To keep it simple, $10 even, no more, no less.Whatever is won would be split evenly amongst all those who buy in.
yup, my pokerstars is dna4everanyone that wants on on the $240 million dollar powerball, transfer $10 to my pokerstars account.I will go pick up the tickets after my lunch meeting (about 4 hours from now). I will scan and email everybody whose in a copy.If you send me money, post it that you did so, so there is a public record, but also send me an email to fullcontactpoker@comcast.net with your stars name, fcp name, and email address you want me to send the scan/numbers to.To keep it simple, $10 even, no more, no less.Whatever is won would be split evenly amongst all those who buy in.
I want in, and I'm good for it, but I can't transfer until tonight? Is that OK? I need the lotto fix. We don't any lotter here in North Carolina. Gambling corrupts the soul, you know.
What an ass!
May I ask why? If I need to call in my accident, why is this guy being an ass? (I pose this strictly as a question of not seeing a difference in situations)
He was just speaking about the police. If there was no damage to the guys van he should have just let it go and drove on.You are in the situation of having caused the accident. You must protect yourself. That is what insurance companies are for. This guy knows who you are. He may be a nice guy but what if he has bad luck and hurts his neck doing something else and the only was he can get his bills paid is by claiming that it is from your accident?
I want in, and I'm good for it, but I can't transfer until tonight?  Is that OK?  I need the lotto fix.  We don't any lotter here in North Carolina.  Gambling corrupts the soul, you know.
thats fine, just send me the email confirming with your name, stars name, fcp name, and email
I want in, and I'm good for it, but I can't transfer until tonight?  Is that OK?  I need the lotto fix.  We don't any lotter here in North Carolina.  Gambling corrupts the soul, you know.
I'm in the same boat. I can't access my PokerStars acount from work. But I will transfer as soon as I get home.
can i send it to you on fulltilt
id rather do it on stars, but fulltilt is fine i guess, dna4ever there as well, send the email but substitute stars name with fulltiltname if you do it there.
Ok, so Dave fixed the wireless router.  That means my laptop is back online.  I played cards last night at the cardroom and managed to loose a large sum of money.  Boo!I was up super late so I'm going back to bed, but after that, I will resume normal posting.NikP.S.  The post-op instructions I received for my surgery at the end of the month say I can't have sex for four weeks.  That is going to be a problem for me.  It also says no bubble baths for me (showers only) for two weeks.  My world will be turned upside down!
4 weeks? Is that even going to be possible for you? How will you survive?
I'm in the same boat. I can't access my PokerStars acount from work. But I will transfer as soon as I get home.
no problem, just send the email