• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Okay, so I mentioned that I don't like my uncle at all, well, that hasn't changed. He's a dick and I just wish that my grandmother didn't force us into spending one second with each other. Its not that it was a really bad thanksgiving, its just that it was a normal thanksgiving, which fucking sucks and is a drain for meSAM- posting pics of Katherine Heigl is always +ev, post more dude(actually, I do wonder if my cousin is in some ways related to her, his last name is Heigl, js)I :club: atlanta, Crumpler is awesome and so is dunn. If only Dunn scored a TD. They need to start running Duckett less and Dunn more in the red zone, but that is JMO concerning my fantasy team

Been meaning to ask what LOTR is. Not that cultured. Life of the Robot?
had to peek inside myself...Lord of the Rings.
The Chinese Olympic Men's Gymnastics team? Those guys were good.
I win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great
I'm afraid to ask...what did you win?SAM...what's up?
nuthin' why?
just saying hi.
you working?
yup, but finding time to watch both the flyes game and the Texas vs Texas A&M game.
I win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great I am so great
I'm afraid to ask...what did you win?SAM...what's up?
nuthin' why?
just saying hi.
you working?
Who's the female in your avatar?
Thats Miriam, she's a vestial(sp) virgin.
so many questions, but i'll have to refrain while i sift through the pages....up to like page 22, only close to 1600 to go :Pand renae, i already answered the little quizlet, but fine, since you're too lazy to read my post, i'll re-answer it, i can appreciate laziness :Pname: Lance Gygerage: 22sex: Moccupation: sleeping till 4pm location: <------- look that way, but Vegas in a monthchildren: 1 daughter, 21 mos, almost 22marital/relationship status: married (to a woman!)and poetry....sigh....i'm awful at poetryhmmmm....no dirty poetry yet....i don't feel comfortable enough around you guys, and i'm shy :oops: how aboutroses are redviolets are bluenone of you invited me to thanksgiving dinnerso censored you
You don't have to sift through anything before asking questions. If you have questions let them fly. We're pretty open and honest around here.
can I consider myself a member of the FCP army? i post every so often.do i need a job to become a member? i only attend college. anyways, i want to post here more often.i'll try and blend in by saying:fuck you
Here's the spiel teneight:Attention new recruits. There are privileges to this army. With privileges come responsibility. First, you must read the whole thread. I understand that this thread was founded upon slacking so I trust that you will use all your slacking tools to read the thread as quickly as possible. However, you must also be clever. Therefore, there will be a quiz upon your completion of reading. Don't worry the quiz isn't hard. The questions are much more in the vein of "who is Harry Potter's best friend" than they are "on what date and under what star sign was Harry Potter born". Now many of you will balk at this requirement but let me assure you it is to both yours and our mutual benefit. First, you will learn the history of this phenomenon we call the FCPHA. Second, you will be privvy to all the inside jokes that go on around here. Third, you will be "in" on all the cool outside this thread shit that we do. The benefit for us is that we don't have to stop and explain to your dumb ass what we are talking about that first came up on page 72. Feel free as you are doing your reading to come back to the present and post things that you find particularly funny or entertaining. We enjoy this very much. At some time while preparing for the quiz, taking the quiz or after completion of the quiz you will be required to submit a piece of original poetry. It doesn't have to be good. It doesn't have to rhyme. It doesn't have to make sense. We're kind of artistic around here and we like poetry. The importance is in the journey not the destination so don't agonize over this one either. Nikki especially likes dirty haiku so if you could do dirty haiku, that would be appreciated. Before starting the requirements above and before we can go any further with you we will need to know the following things: name age sex occupation location children? marital/relationship status
Silly Penn state. "Big Ten football." I ain't skerred.I'd love to see Penn State play UGA, LSU, or Auburn. I really hope there are 2 SEC teams in the BCS bowls this year.
I would be shocked if Ohio State doesn't make a bowl game.
Maisel thinks Ohio State has a good chance of getting shafted.Ohio State is one of the more perennially overrated teams in college football, so I won't shed no tears.USC/Texas, Penn State, Notre Dame, ACC champ, SEC champ, Big East champ (what a jopke), and Auburn/Oregon/Ohio State is who it's going to be.If the SEC champion has to play Big East Powerhouse the Bulls of South Florida, I'm going to be so ticked.
Renae has seen lots of blah blah blah from TJ this morning but nothing that has Renae's name in it.
Oh, but do we have to let TeaKnight in? I know I'm relatively new, but eh, do we really have to?
Hmmmmm .................... maybe I shouldn't get to vote on this one. He thinks I'm wonderful, which makes it impossible for me not to like him.
He's gotten a little better since losing his avatar and quoting "priveleges", and I even defended him in a thread when people were beating on him in General, but far more often than not, when I read one of his posts, it's like hearing fingernails on a chalkboard.
I actually don't mind him, seems like he's matured.Plus we'll make him 'donate' 10 per cent of all tourney winnings (retroactively) to the army big hitter weekend fund.
OK, I'm easily persuaded.
That's why we love you so.
Well, that and his giant....Oops, now I've said too much.

I liked lord of the rings. once i saw the movie i started reading the books. good stuf IMO. Anyway, John get's to go home early, which is good cause I need to stop at an ATM like you couldn't believe.peace out yo.

I hate it when you rip a good fart in your office...cause you're alone and no one can see or hear you, but then someone unexpectedly comes into the room.You know it stinks, you hope they don't notice, but how could they not, and then no one says anything about it.Good times.

I hate it when you rip a good fart in your office...cause you're alone and no one can see or hear you, but then someone unexpectedly comes into the room.You know it stinks, you hope they don't notice, but how could they not, and then no one says anything about it.Good times.
Ohhhhh, mmmmmaaaaaannnnnnn. The smell just got here!
Ohhhhh, mmmmmaaaaaannnnnnn. The smell just got here!
lets clear the pallete shall we?pic2093.jpg