fcp at work crew

Kind of a rude comment on my blog wouldnt ya say???Anonymous said... maybe you should spend more time with your kids and your wife instead of getting drunk in front of your computer, talking on an internet forum, wasting your time on some pipe dream. your kids are only young once.
Omfg...someone actually said that???
so it wasnt u? :wink:
I haven't read your blog. :D But my first thought was also that it is someone who lurks on this thread. If I was going to leave a comment.....believe me, it would be something you'd like. :wink: :wink:
mmmmmm hop that furry little bunny of yours on over here. You are just the sweetest thing ever Allie. You need to make this Vegas trip so I can give you a big hug in person (and maybe a pelvic thrust or two while ur man aint lookin)
Awwww....now you've got me blushing! I'm hopping over for a snuggle now. :club:
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

DNA wasn't me.On the Bucs game. Watched the first half then had to go to sis's B-day dinner and took the kids to Chicken Little (not bad). Recorded the second half and watched when I got home. Don't think I'd been able to watch live.
that was the most exciting game I've ever been to, some Buc fans actually started leaving when the Bucs turned over on downs with 3 minutes left. They should have their season tickets revoked.

Good morning.I finished 26th in a 1485 person tourney yesterday. Somehow, the $55 profit left me feeling so unsatisfied. Fortunately Renae was there to snuggle with me, though.

Good morning.I finished 26th in a 1485 person tourney yesterday. Somehow, the $55 profit left me feeling so unsatisfied. Fortunately Renae was there to snuggle with me, though.
WTF I was there with you too the last 45 minutes. I get no snuggles??????????? I even offered you 2 body orifices last night, but Renae had to King Trump me with the almighty 3rd hole. SIGH!You need to pay me like half of you profits since I told you about the tourny. Oh yea, and congrats. :club:
WTF I was there with you too the last 45 minutes. I get no snuggles??????????? I even offered you 2 body orifices last night, but Renae had to King Trump me with the almighty 3rd hole. SIGH!You need to pay me like half of you profits since I told you about the tourny. Oh yea, and congrats. :club:
You were awfully quiet. It was unlike you. I didn't know you were there, so thanks. I would have mentioned you if you had given me reach around.Anyhow, my friend Ryan e-mailed me from Madison at this weeks Wisconsin/Iowa tailgate (yeah, let's not talk about the game). He tells me there's a guy running around naked at about 11am (game didn't start until 2:30 so that was pretty early for running naked). He was only covering his nether region with a wool cap. About 5 minutes later, Ryan texts me to ask if he can send me a pic to my phone. I got the e-mail this morning, thinking it was gonna be this guy, but it was just a t-shirt someone had made.I e-mailed him back: Thought this was gonna be of the streaker.Him: He was pretty fast.
You were awfully quiet. It was unlike you. I didn't know you were there, so thanks. I would have mentioned you if you had given me reach around.
Renae and I were chatting it up for a bit, but you just ignored me so maybe next time I will have to implore the reach aroundlol @ "he was pretty fast"
You were awfully quiet. It was unlike you. I didn't know you were there, so thanks. I would have mentioned you if you had given me reach around.
Renae and I were chatting it up for a bit, but you just ignored me so maybe next time I will have to implore the reach aroundlol @ "he was pretty fast"
Were you chatting in the table area? I had the tournament info up for a while and forgot to turn it back to chat, so I might have missed something.Oh, and the birthday boy checked in with me to. Can't forget SAM.
Were you chatting in the table area? I had the tournament info up for a while and forgot to turn it back to chat, so I might have missed something.Oh, and the birthday boy checked in with me to. Can't forget SAM.
*Insert smart ass comment here*

Everyone please bow their heads (even you athiest and agnostic ones):"Dear God, please be with Dale today as he undergoes his vasectomy this morning, Amen"Please resume with your regularly scheduled going to hell lives

Good Morning Everyone :club:
Good morning cowgirl :wink:EDIT - and by cowgirl I didnt mean you look like a cow, but referencing your cowgirl pictureSIGH - I suck with women
Good Morning Everyone :club:
Good morning cowgirl :wink:EDIT - and by cowgirl I didnt mean you look like a cow, but referencing your cowgirl pictureSIGH - I suck with women
I think you were safe with Cowgirl.Had you said girl-cow, ala Fryer's friend-girl, then you might have a problem.Morning Jersey.
Good job
What about me! Ungratefull censored!
I love it when old people get angry, jump the gun, and start yelling about shit that is responded to like 2 posts later.