• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

HI.
you look like you're giving your boss one last beer before you kill them and their family. That look is seriously creepy
i want his last thought to be "Umm... are you about to kill me with a glass of beer" followed succintly by "yes" and then "i believe my melon is on fire" and the sequel "Yes it's bleeding profusely" and finally my masterpiece "is that my scalp he's wearing"
Excellent!And why do you need to tempt me with that beer in the avatar? hmmm! haha :club:
Hey dna i am gonna email u some pics to post if its ok with you
havent we already done this like 3 times?
they are different ones.
are these meant to post here or tribe again
YOU HAVE BEEN.....PUNKED....ARMY STYLEI was on to you from second #1!!But' date=' some others said it wasn't you. Do you wanna say your names' date=' those of you that were fooled??[/quote'']Raises hand!
Hey dna i am gonna email u some pics to post if its ok with you
hey mister...email them to me. Then...to confirm your identity, agree to cam chat with me on msn tonite.Not saying I doubt your identity, it's just that I doubt your identity.
Vann - The top 100 of the NegO and only played 2 so far? Well done. I'm gonna keep not speaking to you on Wednesdays as long as that streak lasts.
Again, I should have gotten further, but wouldn't have gotten as far had it not been for Norm.
sure. rub it in.hey, you're not playing poker if you don't get caught sometimes. and i had outs. :club:
hi
still need a "coach" -> i nominate jeff! :club: kidding alzheimers guy! ;)Carla DianeRebeccaDr. Frasier CraneLilithPaulother notablesGary from gary's tavernJohn Hill
Who am I?
whomever you want to be!Frasier is taken.
hi
still need a "coach" -> i nominate jeff! :club: kidding alzheimers guy! ;)Carla DianeRebeccaDr. Frasier CraneLilithPaulother notablesGary from gary's tavernJohn Hill
I wanna be eddie lebec.
Opps, forgot him! done.