• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

fyi...I hate the c word. It's so very vulgar.Discuss.
my buddy from ireland Mike uses the word like he invented it. Except it sounds more like cont with the accent. It's honestly one of the coolest things ever. Great insult when joking around with guy buddies, as most aren't used to it. Shuts them up good.Also, i once called a girl a "stupid, egotistical, ignorant, mindless bitch. a worthless cunt." oh well, she deserved it. Bitch kept blocking the school halls with her damn wheelchair. "mentally handicapped" or not, that whore had it coming.I personally don't believe any word should have any more stigma than any other, and really if you're confident enough in yourself, no insult should affect you. As my father told me as a young boy: "fuck 'em".
You made me laugh tonite, Cabana Boy. Well done. The mentally handicapped comment as well as the arthritis one.dickwad
I may have said this before, but I give a fucking good handjob and a spectacular blow. I can do things with my tongue that drives both sexes insane with pleasure. And I swallow. Would a guy swallow his own jiz?
Ah it's just too easy sometimes......PROVE IT
Oh, don't tempt me, baby. I could get you off in less than a minute.
though I don't doubt this claim, I can also say that if I tried hard, I could get myself off in a minute :-)
But, would you swallow your own jiz? :wink:
naw, I'm a spitter

3 handed in a tournament, if it's good enough to limp on the button, it's good enough to raise on the button. Don't limp on the button 3 handed.Also - Don't bluff at a dry sidepot.

3 handed in a tournament, if it's good enough to limp on the button, it's good enough to raise on the button. Don't limp on the button 3 handed.Also - Don't bluff at a dry sidepot.
check and checkyepI made a few passive decisions.

PokerStars Tournament #11728413, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.0074 playersTotal Prize Pool: $740.00 Tournament started - 2005/08/31 - 21:00:00 (ET)Dear RenaeDawn, You finished the tournament in 2nd place.A $148.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.But that feels good.Anyone want to look at the whole hand history file? Maybe point out things I'm doing wrong I don't even realize? If not, that's cool cause that would be a huge undertaking of time.

PokerStars Tournament #11728413, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $10.00/$1.0074 playersTotal Prize Pool: $740.00 Tournament started - 2005/08/31 - 21:00:00 (ET)Dear RenaeDawn, You finished the tournament in 2nd place.A $148.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.But that feels good.Anyone want to look at the whole hand history file? Maybe point out things I'm doing wrong I don't even realize? If not, that's cool cause that would be a huge undertaking of time.
Sure thing. Email's under the badger.
so who wants to pay my rent tomorrow?
after paying mine tomorrow, I'll have enough left over to buy you a beer, but you'll have to split it with me.September took it's sweet ass time getting here and I'm off to a great start. The downswing is officially over as I just cashed in a 360 person tourney.