• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

The thing you guys don't understand about Clayton is he's from OU.'nuff said. :club:
They play football at OU?if you wanna watch college football, watch the mighty Florida Gators! w00t!**ducking out of the way** :oNew page bitches!
My bad on clayton...just realized it was the TB guy...He's your No. 1. I was thinking mark clayton, the rook in Bal.
Mark Clayton the rook in Baltimore is gonna have a breakout year. Rookie of the year type numbers.lalallalalalallalalallalalalallalalalaNot listening to you Jeff. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallaal :club:
It has nothing to do with the player....In the last 15 years there have been TWO rookie receivers who made an impact in their rookie year. TWO.Any guesses?
The thing you guys don't understand about Clayton is he's from OU.'nuff said. :D
They play football at OU?if you wanna watch college football, watch the mighty Florida Gators! w00t!**ducking out of the way** :oNew page bitches!
No, we play a little game we like to call "fuck your girlfriend then send her skanky ass home to you".What's football? :club:
The thing you guys don't understand about Clayton is he's from OU.'nuff said. :D
No, we play a little game we like to call "censored your girlfriend then send her skanky ass home to you".What's football? :club:
haha.... good one.
Clayton is a second year. bucs have alot of hope in him. had a fairly good year last year and emerged as their number 1 receiever when joey galloway didn't do much.
He's a very good receiver, I don't think I saw him drop more than one or two catchable balls all of last year. He should be the go-to guy this year. Seems like a good guy too, not like certain other WR's.
Clayton is a second year. bucs have alot of hope in him. had a fairly good year last year and emerged as their number 1 receiever when joey galloway didn't do much.
He's a very good receiver, I don't think I saw him drop more than one or two catchable balls all of last year. He should be the go-to guy this year. Seems like a good guy too, not like certain other WR's.
i liked that pick taking him. but i definately need another quality wr.

football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, football, Life begins again in one week and 10 hours and 15 minutes

My bad on clayton...just realized it was the TB guy...He's your No. 1. I was thinking mark clayton, the rook in Bal.
Mark Clayton the rook in Baltimore is gonna have a breakout year. Rookie of the year type numbers.lalallalalalallalalallalalalallalalalaNot listening to you Jeff. lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallaal :club:
It has nothing to do with the player....In the last 15 years there have been TWO rookie receivers who made an impact in their rookie year. TWO.Any guesses?
Moss and Owens would be my guess.Although Michael Irvin ran through my mind.
Moss is certainly one of them. TO sat a lot his rookie year behind some guy named Rice.But the other outstanding rookie WR was Anquan Boldin. That's it. Seriously.Unless you're in a serious keeper league, avoid all rookies except running backs. The pro game is that much more complicated than the college game.All running backs have to do is be told "take the ball and run in that hole." For QBs and WR, there's reads and hot routes and things are quite difficult.Sermon over.
Moss is certainly one of them. TO sat a lot his rookie year behind some guy named Rice.But the other outstanding rookie WR was Anquan Boldin. That's it. Seriously.Unless you're in a serious keeper league, avoid all rookies except running backs. The pro game is that much more complicated than the college game.All running backs have to do is be told "take the ball and run in that hole." For QBs and WR, there's reads and hot routes and things are quite difficult.Sermon over.
Yeah if it went back a lot further then 15 years I would have put down Rice as an answer, but that may been wrong cause he was behind someone who's name escapes me at the moment.(i'm ebarassed by this)I forgot all about Boldin. Of course on a bad team that has to throw the ball, you either have an impact or suck with the rest of the team. Although keep an eye on Reggie Brown, I don't think he's going to be spectacular, but he looks solid at this point. Plus with TO on the other side it should open things up. Although just speculation.Note: It appears as if Corey Simon is going to Indy. I wonder if he is in shape?

The Colts just signed defensive lineman Corey Simon. Look out this year the Colts will be a sack machine!!!

Good Morning! Congrats Renae! I am thrilled for you! Now I really want to make out. Hot and good a poker, what more can I ask for?I got laid last night. It was good. And then Dave got up with the kids and got them off to school this morning, allowing me to sleep. Sleep is good. Dave is great!My only problem is a nagging pain in my lower abdomen. On which side is an appendix?

Good Morning! Congrats Renae! I am thrilled for you! Now I really want to make out. Hot and good a poker, what more can I ask for?I got laid last night. It was good. And then Dave got up with the kids and got them off to school this morning, allowing me to sleep. Sleep is good. Dave is great!My only problem is a nagging pain in my lower abdomen. On which side is an appendix?
I'm glad somebody got laid last night. But I shouldn't complain, I got some rare weekday sex Tuesday morning.Yes, congrats Renae.I want you two to make out too. Can I take the pictures?Cool, I used two, to and too in one sentence!!
The Colts just signed defensive lineman Corey Simon. Look out this year the Colts will be a sack machine!!!
Thank God! I don't know about this Corey fellow, but if you say he can play defense, I say, "Praise the Lord!"The Colts have two offenses and no defense. This is the problem.
I'm glad somebody got laid last night. But I shouldn't complain, I got some rare weekday sex Tuesday morning.Yes, congrats Renae.I want you two to make out too. Can I take the pictures?Cool, I used two, to and too in one sentence!!
I think that position has already been filled. But not by me :club:
right lower quadrant but sometimes starts in the lower left quadrant as phantom pain.And it's not appedicitis until you throw up. seriously.
Thank God! I don't know about this Corey fellow, but if you say he can play defense, I say, "Praise the Lord!"The Colts have two offenses and no defense. This is the problem.
Well the Colts were 3rd in sacks last year and 3rd in take-aways they should be better this year. They don't need a great defence only an average one and I think they will be better this year.