fcp at work crew

can anyone recommend some good books to read?for pleasure reading.or even better questions, what are some of your favorite books?
I have no help for you, I've helped 2 people today which is my limit for the year.For real though, I never read. I've MAYBE read 2 books in my life.
Is there a specific reason?Reading is fundamental.The best books are way better than the best movies.
I'm impatient, I guess. I just can't sit down and read.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Last books I read were actually turned into movies, I read The Notebook, and A Walk to Remember. I would recommend both of these books, but the writing is acutally on a grade four level, and they're written for 13 year old girls. It was more of a pleasure read. I'm actually going to the library tonight to get a library card, b/c i need to start reading again. I have a craving to read a biography.

i got halfway through the left behind series and quit
I'm with you there. I actually made myself read all the way to the end, I just have no desire to finish them. Another prime example of a good series going to shi.t
i got halfway through the left behind series and quit
I'm with you there. I actually made myself read all the way to the end, I just have no desire to finish them. Another prime example of a good series going to shi.t
i know i'll end up finishing them somedaybut you can now see they are milking it for all it's worththey now have a series of prequels starting with nicolae as a young child up to right before the first book picks upi doubt i'll be touching those
I think that to curb this trend you need to go and flame atleast 10 people. No more of this niceness for you. You're too much of and as.s for that.
Should I take this as a complement?

Like I said, nooooooooooooo desire.My car passed the E-test with flying colours. Yay for not having to pour more money into that p.o.s.Side note: I named my ride Jakey.

I think that to curb this trend you need to go and flame atleast 10 people. No more of this niceness for you. You're too much of and as.s for that.
Yes you should. That is how it was intended.
Yes you should. That is how it was intended.
K, I was going to....if you liked it or NOT!! so HA!!Knock knock....(This is where you say "Who's there?")Alec Baldwin(This is where you say "Alec Baldwin who?")Alec Baldwin.....but I'll also lick hairy one too!
Wow, crazy censored.in' week so far. But now the bosses are gone so I have many slacking hours ahead of me.The new ride is in the shop right now getting E-tested, so lets see how much more money this costs me.The boyfriend and I have been playing heads up matches this week. Side Note: I hate poker
Make your boyfriend play heads up strip hold 'em. They are much more inclined to play crazy shit that way.
Wow, crazy censored.in' week so far. But now the bosses are gone so I have many slacking hours ahead of me.The new ride is in the shop right now getting E-tested, so lets see how much more money this costs me.The boyfriend and I have been playing heads up matches this week. Side Note: I hate poker
Make your boyfriend play heads up strip hold 'em. They are much more inclined to play crazy shit that way.
The thought has crossed my mind. Hmmmmm something to do tonight maybe. I just don't think that playing strip hold 'em will improve my game that much.Thanks for the idea though, you're always good for a suggestion renae
The thought has crossed my mind. Hmmmmm something to do tonight maybe. I just don't think that playing strip hold 'em will improve my game that much.Thanks for the idea though, you're always good for a suggestion renae
Who cares about your hold em skills....It will improve your beeeeeeeeerains skills...get with it!!!(Aaaaaaaaaaah, that feels so much better than helping people!!)
We go to the flop with me having TT and I set my tens on the flop. I check raise him, he re-raises me all-in with pocket As) You are just mean.
You say that like it's a bad thing.
can anyone recommend some good books to read?for pleasure reading.or even better questions, what are some of your favorite books?
1. More, Now, Again by Elizabeth Wurtzel * She's the same chick who wrote Prozac Nation. Her second book (More, Now, Again) is a memoir of her addiction to many things including Ritalin. It's very sad, very poignant, and very insightful. I give it a thumbs up.2. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson * Actually, I'd recommend anything by Thompson. Brilliant.I'll think of more later.
Anyone want to play heads up on PStars?
I'll stomp you. You suck. You should have raised pre-flop and capped the turn.(Aaaaaaah, once again!!"
Yes I know. Gotta be more aggressive. Donkeys always draw.
1. More, Now, Again by Elizabeth Wurtzel * She's the same chick who wrote Prozac Nation. Her second book (More, Now, Again) is a memoir of her addiction to many things including Ritalin. It's very sad, very poignant, and very insightful. I give it a thumbs up.2. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson * Actually, I'd recommend anything by Thompson. Brilliant.I'll think of more later.
You're so nice.
You're so nice.
SW?Where's the flame?