• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

how do you post a link but without showing the actual address of the link? having an alias instead?i tried typing out the HTML like you would post a link on a webpage but that didn't work. i know it can be done on here as i've seen it before.anyone? bueller?

how do you post a link but without showing the actual address of the link? having an alias instead?i tried typing out the HTML like you would post a link on a webpage but that didn't work. i know it can be done on here as i've seen it before.anyone? bueller?
I don't know, but Fry knows how to.
Quote me and see....[ur=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0446670588/qid=1116361085/sr=2-4/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_4/103-1280139-1511834]LIKE THIS!![/url]
you did it wrong but i get the idea.thanks.more help.

Fryer helped another person. But perhaps if it's a member of the army it doesn't count. I think that i'm going to bbq tonight. and then give some beeeeeeeeeerains. we'll have to see how the evening progresses.out.

Quote me and see....[ur=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0446670588/qid=1116361085/sr=2-4/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_4/103-1280139-1511834]LIKE THIS!![/url]
you did it wrong but i get the idea.thanks.more help.
Yeah, he's turning into a regular Mother Theresa.This has got to stop. Too much niceness.
Fryer helped another person. But perhaps if it's a member of the army it doesn't count. I think that i'm going to bbq tonight. and then give some beeeeeeeeeerains. we'll have to see how the evening progresses.out.
BBQ Brains? Hmmm...BBQ = goodBrains = goodBBQ Brains = good!ok.
BBQ Brains? Hmmm...BBQ = goodBrains = goodBBQ Brains = good!ok.
I submit that BBQ Brains is not good. From urbandictionary.com:BBQ A BBQ (barbeque) is a party which is attended mostly/completely by males, where no chicks turn up. And the chicks that DO turn up aren't single.
Don't play poker at work for real money. I had a straight 10-A, boss walked in, I went to switch screens and pressed FOLD. I had him beat too, raising that censored up. censored. GOSH.
It's okay. Villain had an aces full boat and you'd have lost your ass. It was a fortunate occurrence.Keep telling yourself that.It will help you sleep tonight.
Don't play poker at work for real money. I had a straight 10-A, boss walked in, I went to switch screens and pressed FOLD. I had him beat too, raising that censored up. censored. GOSH.
It's okay. Villain had an aces full boat and you'd have lost your ass. It was a fortunate occurrence.Keep telling yourself that.It will help you sleep tonight.
Yeah right. I lost a .30 + pot LOL. Man am I pissed.
1. Rock out with ya **** out One of the greatest sayings ever. Also see Hang out with ya wang outI'm gonna hang out with my wang out and Rock out with my **** out.
1. slam out with your clam out Similar to "rock out with your **** out", but for girls. To party in exuberant fashionHey you want to slam out with your clam out at Metal Gods?

Remember our Antonio Esfandiari conversation yesterday? Well, once again, we were first. General is now talking about him. The following quote from TapTheGlass I found particularly entertaining and sums up nicely what I was trying to say yesterday:All in all that site is one of the funniest things I've read. Its about twenty web pages dedicated to Antonio fellating himself. If any woman on the face of the earth finds that guy interesting, then it is truly the sign of the Armaggedon.

1. Jibbin' a Hill Halfway through sex (Preferabley with a woman) the man tenses his nut-sack and slots both his bollocks AND his penis into the womans vagina. The result is an intense and painful sexual experience.Dude, last night I wasn't quite filling the hole, so i decided to Jib a Hill.
Wha up biatches!!Congrats Renae on the 1000 (almost at least)I have absolutely nothing constructive to add to the thread today...
Thank you, thank you very much. I'm trying to get there by the time I leave work today. I really want that 1000 cherry popped with you guys.