Event 5: 2500 Nlhe Short-handed

Did u see the plot of Daniel's chip count..I'm liking the trend...

DanielSon, though Im sorry you had a rough beat, I do pray that you lose your bet.
I kinda want to lose it too, he is in my WSOP pool....
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I was looking at the chip counts and although dn has fallen he is not in bad shape, he can definately come back and pawn.80 minute dinner break 11 left. COME ON DN!!!

Hey guys I was looking at the chip counts and although dn has fallen he is not in bad shape, he can definately come back and pawn.80 minute dinner break 11 left. COME ON DN!!!
Thanks for your inputIm sure you know all about what kinda of shape DN is in seeing you've been in the final 11 of a major tournament plenty of times and learn how to spell pwn noob.
80 min, damn, guess it's time to get drunk.

Luong Out in 11thGioi Luong moves all-in for $34,000 from the button, Daniel Negreanu calls from the small blind. Luong shows pocket 5's, Negreanu flips over KQ. The board comes KQJA7 and Negreanu knocks out Luong with two pair. Negreanu now has $233,500.

Negreanu Wins a PotWith a board showing 1076, Daniel Negreanu bets $7,000, Dutch Boyd calls. The turn brings the 4, Negreanu fires out $24,000, Boyd calls. The river brings the A, Negreanu checks, Boyd bets $60,000, and Negreanu calls. Boyd holds J7, Negreanu shows A10 winning with two pair. Negreanu now has $350,000.

Sat Jul 01 21:01:00 PDT 2006Negreanu Wins a PotWith a board showing 1076, Daniel Negreanu bets $7,000, Dutch Boyd calls.  The turn brings the 4, Negreanu fires out $24,000, Boyd calls.  The river brings the A, Negreanu checks, Boyd bets $60,000, and Negreanu calls.  Boyd holds J7, Negreanu shows A10 winning with two pair.  Negreanu now has $350,000. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!! :club::D:D

Negreanu Wins a PotWith a board showing 10diamond7diamond6club, Daniel Negreanu bets $7,000, Dutch Boyd calls. The turn brings the 4heart, Negreanu fires out $24,000, Boyd calls. The river brings the Adiamond, Negreanu checks, Boyd bets $60,000, and Negreanu calls. Boyd holds Jdiamond7heart, Negreanu shows Aheart10spade winning with two pair. Negreanu now has $350,000. P.S. Espn has got to show this event. DN and Hachem. I don't know how u can pass that up.

DN was up to 260k then down to 190 before he won that. maybe he should slow down a little now?? :club:
I am just glad you threw the smiley face in there. :D

Nygaard Takes One DownUnder-the-gun Daniel Negreanu raises to $18,000, Vegard Nygaard calls. The flop comes Aspade10heart7heart, Negreanu bets out $18,000, Nygaard calls. The turn comes the 3spade, both players check. The river brings the 5heart, Negreanu checks, Nygaard fires out $30,000 and Negreanu calls. Nygaard shows 7club5club for two pair and takes down a pot over $100,000. YAY

Nygaard Takes One DownUnder-the-gun Daniel Negreanu raises to $18,000, Vegard Nygaard calls. The flop comes Aspade10heart7heart, Negreanu bets out $18,000, Nygaard calls. The turn comes the 3spade, both players check. The river brings the 5heart, Negreanu checks, Nygaard fires out $30,000 and Negreanu calls. Nygaard shows 7club5club for two pair and takes down a pot over $100,000. YAY
my guess is daniel had A6 o well he is still chip lead.Boyd Eliminates SandersWith a board showing 977, Zach Sanders pushes all-in for a little over $70,000. Dutch Boyd calls and flips over JJ and Sanders holds 69. The turn is the 2 and the river brings the K. Boyd's Jacks hold and Sanders is eliminated in 10th place taking home $31,271. Boyd now has a stack of over $400,000. Sat Jul 01 21:07:00 PDT 20063 more baby!!!
my guess is daniel had A6 o well he is still chip lead.No way, he would of had him allin if he had an ace, I think he had somthing like 10-9 suited or mabey 10-J suited.