"its pronounced jew-anda when he cracks your kings with ace seven"-Daniel NegreanuAnyway he made the final table in the pot limit event and lookign pretty decent. I am projecting a huge WSOP from him and i hope he takes this down because he is first on my fantasy list

he got off some great blasts last night some guy went all in with J3 suited and was dominated by I believe AJ and hit a 3 on the riverThe guy yelled in happiness in Juanda's ear and he said "Hope that hand was worth the surgery i'll need for my hearing" and then something like "Good thing you waited all that time to get all your money in with J3"

he got off some great blasts last night some guy went all in with J3 suited and was dominated by I believe AJ and hit a 3 on the riverThe guy yelled in happiness in Juanda's ear and he said "Hope that hand was worth the surgery i'll need for my hearing" and then something like "Good thing you waited all that time to get all your money in with J3"
he prolly misread his hand and thought he had krablar

Dang...if it does, then I missed something. I just tossed a list of 20 players together and e-mailed them. Oh, well, if I win, it'll be amusing.

Dang...if it does, then I missed something. I just tossed a list of 20 players together and e-mailed them. Oh, well, if I win, it'll be amusing.
i hope you win now

cardplayer back upDo You Believe In Miracles? Randy Jensen DoesRandy Jensen and Can Kim Hua are all-in preflop. Jensen turns over the J3 but Hua flips the AJ. Jensen is visibly upset and shouts, "I need a three!!" The flop is anything but friendly for Jensen (922) as it reduces Jensen's outs from three to two. The turn is the K and Jensen, who only 30 minutes ago was down to $2,000 (2 yellow chips), now needs either the 3 or 3 to survive. BANG! 3 on the river! Jensen is euphoric. He slaps his hands real loud and it's a little too close to John Juanda's ear for his liking. Juanda says, "That hand won't pay for my surgery." After some laughter Jensen states, "Two chips and a chair!" Juanda turns and says, "See, if you play really patient and don't give up, you can wait and put all your chips in the middle with J-3." Jensen, who started the hand with close to $20,000, now has $40,000.

cardplayer back upDo You Believe In Miracles? Randy Jensen DoesRandy Jensen and Can Kim Hua are all-in preflop. Jensen turns over the J3 but Hua flips the AJ. Jensen is visibly upset and shouts, "I need a three!!" The flop is anything but friendly for Jensen (922) as it reduces Jensen's outs from three to two. The turn is the K and Jensen, who only 30 minutes ago was down to $2,000 (2 yellow chips), now needs either the 3 or 3 to survive. BANG! 3 on the river! Jensen is euphoric. He slaps his hands real loud and it's a little too close to John Juanda's ear for his liking. Juanda says, "That hand won't pay for my surgery." After some laughter Jensen states, "Two chips and a chair!" Juanda turns and says, "See, if you play really patient and don't give up, you can wait and put all your chips in the middle with J-3." Jensen, who started the hand with close to $20,000, now has $40,000.
Thats pretty funnyP.S.- Did u shoot a man in Reno? B)

Juanda is my favorite player, I too do hope he takes it down he hasn't won a tournament for quite awhile now. Also I heard some people pronounce it with a silent J...[u-anda or ou-anda]. That's so cool that Ivey, Cunnigham, Negreanu and Juanda used to all travel togheter and were a crew. That's intense.

Juanda is my favorite player, I too do hope he takes it down he hasn't won a tournament for quite awhile now. Also I heard some people pronounce it with a silent J...[u-anda or ou-anda]. That's so cool that Ivey, Cunnigham, Negreanu and Juanda used to all travel togheter and we're a crew. That's intense.
they dont even compare to the CREW
All in preflop with J3? wtf is that guy thinking?
Jensen only had 20k and the blinds were 3k/6kyoure right, he should waited till he had like 8k, then push with KQ
Jensen only had 20k and the blinds were 3k/6kyoure right, he should waited till he had like 8k, then push with KQ
Oh, snap. I didn't spend the time to go and cross-ref for info not included in the original post. Silly me. Thanks, Eddie, I can always count on you to be on somone's tits about something. This time, it's me again.
One of the most underated poker players in the world.
I don't think he is very underrated, more like one of the most feared tournament players in the world, but maybe thats just me.
Even if he wasn't short I could see this. Jensen is one of the most unorthodox players I've seen
Yeah, i hope JJ does well too.He's my favorite player and comes across as a good person.Just wish he'd update his site more often. lol
he's out lost a race QQvs.AK took home over 37k 8th.
Juanda is my favorite player, I too do hope he takes it down he hasn't won a tournament for quite awhile now. Also I heard some people pronounce it with a silent J...[u-anda or ou-anda]. That's so cool that Ivey, Cunnigham, Negreanu and Juanda used to all travel togheter and were a crew. That's intense.
When I knew him in Stillwater back in his college days he was "Johnson". Many of his friends just went by one name. I didn't know his name for the longest time.ps. He is a great guy. Lots of fun, a very funny yet quiet sense of humor. He was my #1 pick in the wsop pool.

I checked Juanda's stats and he has made over 17 WSOP final tables. That is amazing, I hope he can make a run in the ME again and make it to the Final Table. I don't think he has ever made a million dollar cash in a tournament before.-why doesn't he try to big game?