Fidpoker Tahoe Open With $2500 Added

I'm bummed; I can play @ UB in class but not @ FCP. For some reason, I cannot connect to Full Contact through the school server. That could be a problem tonight since class starts @ 6:30...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we still have to shave our head to get .05% of the winning that fidpoker makes on this freeroll tonight?
Shave your head no.Use Nair, maybe.
I will be playing...ummm..WINNING this tourney tonite...I am calling my shot much like Babe Ruth did...you guys are free to play for second...
SECOND!!! :club: I could only hope

I have zero hopes of winning this one. Just went to the store and bought a sixer of Stella Artois, ready to put in my money in bad spots and suck outas much as possible

I'm in, and out in 3 hands.EStormOK raises in EP to 60, I reraise in LP to 180 with AK, he calls. Flop AT9, he bets 100, I raise to 350, he calls. Turn 7, he checks, I bet 450, he calls. River Q, he pushes for 500, I call, he flips up AQ.

FCP needs to upgrade their tourney lobby, I can't even get an accurate number of the prize pool payouts.
Any new site takes a bit to get used to.Click Torney info and it will open up in a new window.
Any new site takes a bit to get used to.Click Torney info and it will open up in a new window.
LOL I did tho, the prize pool is adjusted to like 130 ppl instead of 183.oh amd btw FlyerFan and Fidler are at my table. :club:
LOL I did tho, the prize pool is adjusted to like 130 ppl instead of 183.oh amd btw FlyerFan and Fidler are at my table. :club:
Good then you can go for the bounty on Fid
I am in I was a little late the GF wouldn't stop yacking at dinner. damn her I am sure I got AA 11 times in the 20 hand I missed.
No Neck is dominated :club:
I'm in, and out in 3 hands.EStormOK raises in EP to 60, I reraise in LP to 180 with AK, he calls. Flop AT9, he bets 100, I raise to 350, he calls. Turn 7, he checks, I bet 450, he calls. River Q, he pushes for 500, I call, he flips up AQ.
Thanks for advertising my donkness, maybe it will help me against others.
1st break still at Fid's table, can't get much going, only at 1,155.Good to see aucu in top 3.
Cards have been good to me so far :club: