Fidpoker Tahoe Open With $2500 Added

I just wanted to remind everybody about the FidPoker Tahoe Open that's taking place tonight at 9PM ET.$10+$1 buy in with $2500 added by FCP.Winner of the tourney will player Brian "FidPoker" Fidler heads up for $1000 at a later date.So who's going to play ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I'll be making a deposit on FCP tonight. How hard is it to clear the bonus for 1st time signup? What's the biggest bonus I can get ?

I suppose I'll be making a deposit on FCP tonight. How hard is it to clear the bonus for 1st time signup? What's the biggest bonus I can get ?
It would be really cool if they put a big banner advertising about the first time deposit bonus and how much it was up to right at the top of every page on the forum. Oh well, I'm sure you will find the info somewhere.
It would be really cool if they put a big banner advertising about the first time deposit bonus and how much it was up to right at the top of every page on the forum. Oh well, I'm sure you will find the info somewhere.
lol...I just ranted in general about idiots and looked at the top of my screen...
for some reason, i never got any kind of bonus the first time i deposited on fcp.. i'm a charter member and everything, i guess i missed some step somewhere. who knows.
for some reason, i never got any kind of bonus the first time i deposited on fcp.. i'm a charter member and everything, i guess i missed some step somewhere. who knows.
Hi astros, you received a bonus on your first deposit and you've already cleared it and it was deposited in your poker account on June 3rd.
Hi astros, you received a bonus on your first deposit and you've already cleared it and it was deposited in your poker account on June 3rd.
I will be playing...ummm..WINNING this tourney tonite...I am calling my shot much like Babe Ruth did...you guys are free to play for second...
I will be playing...ummm..WINNING this tourney tonite...I am calling my shot much like Babe Ruth did...you guys are free to play for second...
well if you are winning it, i'm predicting that i'm going to be second! let the suck outs begin...i er mean let the solid poker begin!
Are you predicting your win the same way you predicted The Mustangs would win the AHL Championship last year ?If you are then I know who my money is on for first out.
By somewhere he means by PMing dna4ever.

oooh are u challenging me ...I will make it my personal mission to win this tourney tonite....look out FCPErs...