What.the****.iswrong

With you idiots? The matter of this forum decays by the second. There are 6 new threads for every actual topic. You base judgements with absolutely ZERO knowledge. You speak as if people give a shit about what you think. Who the fuck are you people and where did you all come from?[/rant]

Dude, General only exists to make fun of people. When somebody has a stupid thought or a dumb idea, they post it in general so that people can make fun of them.

Is there something I am missing here? Why do both poker places say Tom Nguyen was drawing dead once the 2 comes??? Are they that retarded?Cardplayer:Thu Jun 29 00:42:00 PDT 2006Tom Nguyen Eliminated 10th ($56,081)Under the gun, Ron Stanley pushes all-in $130,000 with AJ. From the small blind Tom Nguyen calls all-in with 99. The flop comes AAQ giving Stanley three aces, and leaves Nguyen praying for runner-runner neeners. Once the turn shows the 2, Nguyen's night is over and Ron Stanley doubles up.Tom Nguyen exits in 10th place and collects $56,081.Pokerwire:Ron Stanley pushed all in for 130k from under the gun and Tom Nguyen called all in. The players showed:Ron Stanley AJTom Nguyen 99The board came AAQ2 and Nguyen was drawing dead. Tom Nguyen went home in 10th place with $56,081.

I heard it was impossible for a human to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon by itself.
Really?!hmm...that's an interesting challenge. How about if I just kept the cinnamon in my mouth for a while and let my spit build to ease the swallow?Or is it a chemical thing?
With you idiots? The matter of this forum decays by the second. There are 6 new threads for every actual topic. You base judgements with absolutely ZERO knowledge. You speak as if people give a shit about what you think. Who the fuck are you people and where did you all come from?[/rant]
Thank you???
Really?!hmm...that's an interesting challenge. How about if I just kept the cinnamon in my mouth for a while and let my spit build to ease the swallow?Or is it a chemical thing?
Basically a couple pinches of cinnamon will dry your mouth out completely. If you literally sat there for a half hour and built up saliva, I still don't think you'd have a chance. You might be able to just throw it down your throat, but I don't think that will work either.
Basically a couple pinches of cinnamon will dry your mouth out completely. If you literally sat there for a half hour and built up saliva, I still don't think you'd have a chance. You might be able to just throw it down your throat, but I don't think that will work either.
Someone is choking to death on cinnamon right now because of you guys...
1) Take a Midol2) Untwist your panties from around your bald little kahonesYou have 1200+ posts on this site and you just figured out that people talk s hit about s hit as if anyone cared? It's the INTERNET you moron! People put up stupid posts (like this one) and see what crap gets thrown around in the thread."Who the fuck are you people and where did you all come from?"we are poker addicts who want to commune with other poker addicts and talk smack/make up crap/put down others/laugh at stupid s hit on the boardsand we came from the planet earth (or most of us anyway)but thanks for asking! :club:
1) Take a Midol2) Untwist your panties from around your bald little kahonesYou have 1200+ posts on this site and you just figured out that people talk s hit about s hit as if anyone cared? It's the INTERNET you moron! People put up stupid posts (like this one) and see what crap gets thrown around in the thread."Who the fuck are you people and where did you all come from?"we are poker addicts who want to commune with other poker addicts and talk smack/make up crap/put down others/laugh at stupid s hit on the boardsand we came from the planet earth (or most of us anyway)but thanks for asking! :club:
PWND by someone w/ not even 10 posts... tisk tisk.Yeah, I bet when it that update was typed, either they got mutual information on what exactly to write, or it was a type on what the flop was. I love when I watch some low budget poker program and the comentator is going over an all in hand, and doesn't give the underdog credit for like 5 more outs he has. It's happened a fewwwwwww times. Makes me think I could commentate.