Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

another break, there should be an exact chipcount soon.
hold ur breath and see what happens first... they post one or you fall over
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I railed from here (and CardPlayer) most of yesterday, but had to get a few hours of sleep to go to work today. Got up at 4 AM (eastern) to check the status ... then again at 6 am. Since 0730, I've been checking every few minutes as I have showered, etc.How late for work do you think I can be before anyone notices?

WAY TO HANG IN THERE, DANIEL!!!YOU'RE IN THE HOME STRETCH NOW!!YOU CAN DO IT!!!GO DANIEL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :club::D:D:D:):):):club::P:P

Wow. I railed from here (and CardPlayer) most of yesterday, but had to get a few hours of sleep to go to work today. Got up at 4 AM (eastern) to check the status ... then again at 6 am. Since 0730, I've been checking every few minutes as I have showered, etc.How late for work do you think I can be before anyone notices?
Atleast an hour... just go in the back door so no one notices and just stay through lunch, plus this will probably still be going on

This is one for the ages. I knew Sexton would get tired, this is when he normally wakes up. Its 8:25am here and I havent gotten to sleep. I won the Aussie Daily Daniel woohoo! My first large MTT win on this site! Hopefully the FCP luck will continue on to you. Daniel will win. He shall overcome! Mike Sexton is very sleeeepy...GO DANIEL :):):):club::D:club::D:P:D:P

OMG, I can't believe this is still going on. Did they take a long break or something? nuts
just a bunch of 15 min breaks... its insane
Pokah is nice. I love play pokah.
Greatest WSOP tourny ever!!! I love Chau!

The stage is set for the biggest comeback of Daniel's career (at least the biggest one I know about. lol.)HERE'S COMES THE COMEBACK KID!!!!!!! :D:D:D:):):):club::club:

Do you know how long they play? It's only 2pm here (germany) so I don't mind, but they and you have to be tired...:club:
I have no idea, it's 5.30am there, I'd guess they have to stop sometime?6 hours of heads up is epic, does anyone know the record for a WSOP or WPT-tourney?
I have no idea, it's 5.30am there, I'd guess they have to stop sometime?6 hours of heads up is epic, does anyone know the record for a WSOP or WPT-tourney?
No idea, but this match is never going to be done justice on TV. I cant even believe I would watch it. Its amazing and both of these guys are winners. Stupid rules that dont allow a chop is crazy!
I believe it wass 10 months, the very first WSOP
I believe it wass 10 months, the very first WSOP
13 for me... GO DN!!!!! :D:club::):D:):D

They started at 4pm eastern yesterday, so they have been playing for over 16.5 hours minus breaks (probably 3.5-4 hours at this point). That's a ridiculous marathon for a 10 person tourney.

Its 8:35am here.
This has actually been a lot of fun for the few of us that have been here almost throughout really..... I never really posted a lot, but I think I am a true believer!
How did Sexton qualify for this? Did he win a Circuit?
sponser exemption! cant wait for the BOOOYAA blog!
No idea, but this match is never going to be done justice on TV. I cant even believe I would watch it. Its amazing and both of these guys are winners. Stupid rules that dont allow a chop is crazy!
Daniel doesn't make deals anyway.