Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tue Jun 27 06:16:00 PDT 2006Mike Sexton Wins The 2006 Tournament of Champions ($1,000,000)Mike Sexton limps in and Daniel Negreanu raises to to $64,000.  Sexton then raises an additional $180,000 and Negreanu makes the call.  The flop comes 10d-8d-4s and Negreanu moves all in.  Sexton immediately calls and shows Ah-Ac.  Negreanu turns over Qh-Jh and will need to improve.  The turn card is the Ad, giving Sexton trips but also giving Negreanu a double gutted straight draw.  However, the river is the 8c and Mike Sexton wins the 2006 Tournament of Champions and $1,000,000.Daniel Negreanu finishes second and wins $325,000. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Ah, well. Amazing fight. Can't wait to see it on TV. GG to both. Now get some sleep!

Mike Sexton Wins The 2006 Tournament of Champions ($1,000,000)Mike Sexton limps in and Daniel Negreanu raises to to $64,000. Sexton then raises an additional $180,000 and Negreanu makes the call. The flop comes 10d-8d-4s and Negreanu moves all in. Sexton immediately calls and shows Ah-Ac. Negreanu turns over Qh-Jh and will need to improve. The turn card is the Ad, giving Sexton trips but also giving Negreanu a double gutted straight draw. However, the river is the 8c and Mike Sexton wins the 2006 Tournament of Champions and $1,000,000.Daniel Negreanu finishes second and wins $325,000.

Bed time.... see ya double and cfinn.... loved spendin a night and morning with you two.... PEACE my bed is callin!

Bed time.... see ya double and cfinn.... loved spendin a night and morning with you two.... PEACE my bed is callin!
GN!

Oh well, great job Daniel, you may have a little FidPoker feeling right now, but you took part in a great poker match for the ages and made some cash. You're going into the WSOP hot, now get some much deservered rest!

Im having chest pains... I... I... I... Cant believe its over. :club: I'm'n'a need a minute.....Great job DN, losing Hurts the :D ....be...strong...LOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was DN going to play in today's WSOP $1500 event? Think this will put a damper on it?
Yeah, "was" being the key word. Or, so I presume.

It's 6:30 am PST. Can I fall over now? Yep, I think so. Good night, all. Or, rather, good morning.Good game, Daniel. Not quite a victory, but still a good start to the WSOP. Rest. Relax. And kick some more butt tomorrow.Good night and good luck. B)