Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: Well, I'm going to have to go to work now. I"ll be worried about this all day. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a "happy dance" when I get home.
That's optimistic, do you really think, the tournament is going to be over by then?

Well so far its been 14 minutes since the last Cardplayer update... No news is good news I guess, as if DN was eliminated Im sure it would be up there right away.Longest heads-up match ever...

I guess these guys arent playin in Event #2... lol
I'm guessing, no. Not unless they can do it from under the covers :)Sending DN some good focus mojo now. C'mon everybody. Good focus and good cards. Send the mojo, people. Send the mojo.GO KIDPOKER GO!!!!!

Sexton Gets AggressiveTwo pots in a row, Daniel Negreanu has raised preflop and Mike Sexton has moved all on over the top. These are the first times he has moved all in preflop for the entire fourteen hours of the final table.Daniel Negreanu ask him if he need to get to breakfast...lol

Holy crap, it's still going?
I like how when people wake up they go right to FCP....
WTHeck CFINN?? Still UP/??
Hiya, Adam! Hey, I was going to ask you if you were up for some Sit n Gos at the River Rock this weekend. PM me, okay? And yes, of course I'm still up! Daniel is still playing isn't he??!!SENDING THE TIE BREAKER SUPER DUPER AWESOME CHEAP THIEVES POWER MOJO NOW!!!!! GO DANIEL GO!!!! :club::D:D
Whats wrong with these people???!!!I get the feeling that DN and MS are not 'playing with much imagination'!~ LOLGO DN.
Yeah, our way is much better. We just don't sleep :club:
Yeah, our way is much better. We just don't sleep :D
No we don't... lol 14 hours strongCOME ON DN!!! :club:

CONGRATS TO MIKE SEXTON AND KID POKER!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for all the fun tonight FCP. I won't forget this tourny!!!!! Awesome job DN!! :club:

GOOD JOB DN! and Congrats to Mike! sounded like a great duel can't wait to read up on it..