Daniel At Tournament Of Champions (final Table Live Updates)

It's 6:30 am PST. Can I fall over now? Yep, I think so. Good night, all. Or, rather, good morning.Good game, Daniel. Not quite a victory, but still a good start to the WSOP. Rest. Relax. And kick some more butt tomorrow.Good night and good luck. B)
HahaIt was a lot of fun tonight/this morning Get some sleep :club:
  • Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dumb question warning!Does this tourney count for points towards WSOP2006 POY? Since it was an invite, im thinking not.I guess DN goes to bed and gets ready for the $1500 PLHE tomorrow. He cant think about this **** too much with the entire series ahead of him. He already has a monster cash and a HU under his belt. He's absolutely poised to have a sick WS. Good Luck DN. You're the MAN, kid and you know it!

Congrats Daniel. $325,000 is a nice start, not to mention the people who will be drawn to FCP after this tourney airs. Keep it going.
I'm sure he would have rather won the title, but freerolling your way to a $325,000 payday is a nice start to the WSOP. It will pay every buyin for the rest of the month with change left over (not considering taxes, because who pays those anyway?).
I'm sure he would have rather won the title, but freerolling your way to a $325,000 payday is a nice start to the WSOP. It will pay every buyin for the rest of the month with change left over (not considering taxes, because who pays those anyway?).
Yeah Daniel is now a guaranteed winner for the WSOP now not considering cash games or taxes.
I've got Gus getting aggressive right off the bat and bubbling....Bubble < 1hr
Impressive
Yes...it is....I should write the books in Vegas.....

Congratulations Daniel, I'm sure 1st place was all that mattered to you but you still finished strong. You are a much more deserving champion and have many events left to prove it. Keep the hot streak going!

Nice job DN.Glad I went to bed at 11:00, crazy.Nothing a good round of golf wont fix though.Glad to see Cfinnn is adapting to her role as cheerleader so well also.

+$325K to start the Series. I guess the next 6 weeks will all be a freeroll. Nice work DN.

Nice job DN.Glad I went to bed at 11:00, crazy.Nothing a good round of golf wont fix though.Glad to see Cfinnn is adapting to her role as cheerleader so well also.
:club: Glad I cut out at midnight as well.
+$325K to start the Series. I guess the next 6 weeks will all be a freeroll...
Freeroll? Apparently, you haven't seen Daniel in the rebuy tournament!

Congrats Daniel.Many railed all night, I gassed out around 1:30 AM.What a war!Sexton...trip Aces! What a DONK!It was one for the ages D.N. Can;t wait to watch it on T.v.BRAVO! :club: (2nd should have been 500K minimum, imo)

Nice work DN- Way to work through a tough field. What a heads up match! Focus on the positive- You are already ahead of last years pace!

id like to say to many people i believe DN is ready for the WSOP so i dont know what u have been posting here. Maybe taking a break was the best thing he could do. Very nice danieal and good luck at the rest of the WSOP

wow next time you have any thread, block it so I can't reply, it's very hard to take me seriously.
FYP
haven't read if this has been said yet...but why would he much his full house if he had 88....
I was late and a long night. We were discussing about what types of hands that was, AK or high mid pair like 8's or nines, not actually 8's obviously.
wow next time you have a live updade thread, block it so nobody can reply, very hard sorting through pages
wow next time you have any thread, block it so I can't reply, it's very hard to take me seriously.FYP
oh snap girlfriend... POTD, very nice FYP.CUN4YRSSTFU

Wow, a great performance by Daniel, too bad he fell short. At least he can say he played against the very best and came in second. Looks like he's sharp and will have a good run at the rest of the WSOP.