Your Poker Session Routine

It continually turns into an endless cycle.No comment can be made either way that isn't rebutted with another comment of junior high mockery.
I'm gonna tell myself that wasn't sarcasm, so I can go to sleep tonight without cutting myself.<3
a prime example of how some people get it, and some people just don't.and nice work croc, i laughed.+1
It continually turns into an endless cycle.No comment can be made either way that isn't rebutted with another comment of junior high mockery.
Which is still better than sophomoric psychobabble about the meaning of life in relation to one's posts on a internet poker forum.And I'm better than you too. Way better.I win.
Which is still better than sophomoric psychobabble about the meaning of life in relation to one's posts on a internet poker forum.And I'm better than you too. Way better.I win.
I am not better than anyone. I suck, at least I know my place.:cowars in the corner face:
I am not better than anyone. I suck, at least I know my place.:cowars in the corner face:
there's still a blowjob in it for you, and you know it:mangina pimping face:
I think the better question is what you do after a session... I know alot will say blow it on slots, maybe a few hookers.... Poll needed
I hope a pole is needed, you're in trouble if the hooker has one.

online routine..simple...deposit donk off my money and go to bed mad!(hate online poker)live routine; buyin play for 8 hrs. have a good time drink free and go home with a more than i came with 70% of the time!!

a prime example of how some people get it, and some people just don't.and nice work croc, i laughed.+1
Get what? I'm seriously confused. Why can no one explain anything without using misunderstood quotations, indirect nonsensical imperatives, or homophobic put downs?
Get what? I'm seriously confused. Why can no one explain anything without using misunderstood quotations, indirect nonsensical imperatives, or homophobic put downs?
real explanation:get that we don't take things that seriously, and are often joking. the people who get these jokes and go along with them "get it." the ones that think everyone is taking **** seriously, and insult and try to get into arguments like yourself "don't get it."more importantly, dbags who respond to everything doing exactly what they're complaining about, and getting into pointless arguments about how much better they're arguing/flaming is and how everyone else sucks because they make gay jokes or act like they're post counts matter "do not get it."so do you get it now, or did i use too many misunderstood quotations, indirect nonsensical imperatives or homophobic put-downs?
I masturbate in the parking lot.
This is so random I'm sensing some truth to it......
you forum junkies are the most moronic people i've ever seen.
And your labeling all forum junkies as one thing says what about you ?P.S. There are no contracts here at FCP, feel free to make a quiet exit anytime you like
Because that's how we roll....*que "Ridin' Dirty"*

I also fantasize about asking the attractive lady I just scooped a monster off of "So....husband's away on business huh? Wanna make some of that mobney back?"

I don't know who Ron Mexico is, so that means nothing to me.I only know things in terms of real normal humansCredibility in life does not come from the number of posts you have made in an online poker forum.
Please tell me about these fake normal humans you have encountered.
I also fantasize about asking the attractive lady I just scooped a monster off of "So....husband's away on business huh? Wanna make some of that mobney back?"
:club: