Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to add hid and huad imocitations: tbrick/kobe2odom8
I think that I've seen 'huad' enough to warrant inclusion. Going to wait to see on 'hid'...or can you link me to a few instances?
  • 2 weeks later...
I think that I've seen 'huad' enough to warrant inclusion. Going to wait to see on 'hid'...or can you link me to a few instances?
eh its just a variant.i think "tbrick'd" has become well known enough thoughtbrick'd - taking a bad beat and spiking one's mouse beyond the point of function, thus resulting in a trip to the store to buy a new one
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Value Cut: To bet a hand for value, only to find your opponent calls with a better hand. This happens a lot when going for thin value. Example: I decided to bet 2nd pair on the river, but I ended up value cutting myself when he had top pair and called.

Value Cut: To bet a hand for value, only to find your opponent calls with a better hand. This happens a lot when going for thin value. Example: I decided to bet 2nd pair on the river, but I ended up value cutting myself when he had top pair and called.
I like it.
  • 6 months later...

Added TIL, gj, TWSS, value-own, Zeebo Theorem, WTG, and vaaaamooooo!.Anyone else got ideas for more? (It's been a while since I've updated the list, so I think there are probably ones that I'm missing.)

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...