Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

How about drcossack(scranton)erik rylandFWPthey have a relevant history in FCPs past.
FWP is already on there. Let me mull over the two. Any one else care to chime in positively or negatively or suggest definitions?
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWP is already on there. Let me mull over the two. Any one else care to chime in positively or negatively or suggest definitions?
ErikRyland08 8:29: uErikRyland08 8:29: ship me 5 on ftp so i can begErikRyland08 8:29: prontoErikRyland08 8:29: plzThis.
  • 2 weeks later...
FWP requires definition because it is an acronym. The other two are people, so I don't see why they require definition. Unless we consider drcossack(scranton) to be a running joke about stake-hoaring, but I think its borderline.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
FTHS from the sick thread. I have seen it about 50 times and still have 0 clue what it is. Tilt.
1. an anathem sprung about (no pun intended) during the 3rd turdweillian millenia after the 2nd sack (Gov's uprisingand the Couch Thread). It developed into an acronym originating from Fraa Piddle and his penchant for simplistichumor. While many of the fids and saa's objected to the banality of it, others stood and fought to keep it alive yelling out the anthem, in open forum, FTHS!2. FTHS! the current anathem is adapting to the newfound less mainstream humor mostly featuring elicit sex. This ismakes creates a conundrem of second leveling since no one actually liked the initial humor but most like the new humormaking it revert back to a first level but in a sense making it even more funny that way.The PACT dictionary, 2009.**** THE HATERS STEVE!
Cobalt can you add The Ocho - def: The fourth number two of the day.
While I do think I recall you mentioning it in a thread...can you give me another citation or two?(I may be biased in that for most of my life, I've taken one crap per week.)
posI seen jordan saying it abusing a shortstacker, like with most of his sentences I assumed it was a typo but I seen it again on 4. I have no idea what it is.
piece of shit, I assume.
While I do think I recall you mentioning it in a thread...can you give me another citation or two?(I may be biased in that for most of my life, I've taken one crap per week.)
Hmmm. I would have to search and that takes work. If you want to add it go for it, if not no worries.But I think that after all the shitting their pants stories in the 99% thread, more FCPers may be unaware they hit the Ocho.
Hmmm. I would have to search and that takes work. If you want to add it go for it, if not no worries.
I searched for it. There do seem to be a lot more references to Ocho Cinco and ESPN8, but I do see that you've mentioned it in quite a number of threads back in the summer and spring with some quotations and discussion. I'll add it.

Aight.. Cobalt, you might as well as FML, cuz lord knows if someone who trolls the board as much as I do doesn't know it, it might as well be part of the basic glossary. :club: