Fcp Forum Speak Glossary

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I've heard the phrase 'Zig-Zag Theory', but I do agree that some sort of reference to it might be apt.Also, 'zzzzz' is basically a synonym for 'standard', right? If not, care to define it?I'm pondering the o0o0o0o. It's seems somewhat obvious to me.
You're right what do I know about all the zig-zag talk. I'm just the one who introduced the 4BB Challenge Thread to the famous teaching of our one and only "dscoot". Everyone ran with it, but what does that matter I'm a nobody around here anyway. Call it what you want, sorry for intruding on your glossary, I'll go back to my hole now.
You're right what do I know about all the zig-zag talk. I'm just the one who introduced the 4BB Challenge Thread to the famous teaching of our one and only "dscoot". Everyone ran with it, but what does that matter I'm a nobody around here anyway. Call it what you want, sorry for intruding on your glossary, I'll go back to my hole now.
lol?
I wasn't criticizing zig-zag theory. Like, I'm aware of what it is...the phrase and idea and 'zig-zag'. I'm just saying that I haven't ever seen it specifically referred to as 'zig-zag theory'. I'd be somewhat fine with adding 'zig-zag' to the glossary.
I wasn't criticizing zig-zag theory. Like, I'm aware of what it is...the phrase and idea and 'zig-zag'. I'm just saying that I haven't ever seen it specifically referred to as 'zig-zag theory'. I'd be somewhat fine with adding 'zig-zag' to the glossary.
Sorry for acting like a douche, I was just giving a suggestion to call all the zig-zag stuff the zig-zag theory. I guess it would be better off called just zig-zag and again I apologize for being a douche.
zig-zag strat?either way, the next time im in a building thats on fire, when everyone zigs to the exit, ill be zagging toward the fire - obviously it won't be spreading to where it already is, right?!
zig-zag strat?either way, the next time im in a building thats on fire, when everyone zigs to the exit, ill be zagging toward the fire - obviously it won't be spreading to where it already is, right?!
Nice.
that is very interesting.. thank you for sharing :club:simulation rachat de credit
...you're welcome.Randomly, I propose a new term to the masses: 'lifefailboats'It's like failboat(s), but larger.Context:I went to see Wolverine a weekend night that it opened. A woman brought a baby that occasionally cried. Another woman yelled, "Shut that damn baby up!" The reply came, "Why don't you come down and ****ing make me, bitch!" An obscenity fight ensued. In reply to my recitation of the story, I was asked:Who brings a baby to Wolverine?What kind of woman says, "Will you shut that baby up?"What kind of woman doesn't oblige by taking a baby out of the theater?How did this not escalate into men getting involved?In response, I said, "Yeah, it was pretty much lifefailboats all around."
  • 2 weeks later...
why hasnt zzzz been added?
zzzz
hall of fame
I figured it meant hall of fame but is there some sort of joke behind it? I see you using it a lot.