New To Fcp, Feel Free To Flame The Newb

Just wanted to say hello to everyone I haven't met in the tourney chat yet.It's my first post, it is kind of pointless but I've been lurking around for awhile now, and decided to say hello. Thats all, bash away :club: !!-Steve-

OK, here's a few tips.Don't be retardedDon't directly address DanielNever talk about FCP.You've cleared all of these in your first post. Add to discussions, feel free to post in strat if you're smart. If you look out to your left, you can see Ron and Speedz making out. Please enjoy your ride.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone I haven't met in the tourney chat yet.It's my first post, it is kind of pointless but I've been lurking around for awhile now, and decided to say hello. Thats all, bash away :club: !!-Steve-
Compared to the other "first posts" today you are a super star :D
I'm quoting you and welcoming at the same time.Feel special cuz this never happens.I wont sign hats, but i'l mail you a 8 X 10
OK, here's a few tips.Don't be retardedDon't directly address DanielNever talk about FCP.You've cleared all of these in your first post. Add to discussions, feel free to post in strat if you're smart. If you look out to your left, you can see Ron and Speedz making out. Please enjoy your ride.
With our help, we can make him...the greatest poster ever on FCP...think of the possibilities...

You guys have gone soft in the last 8 months. I got flamed more for my first post and I didn't even start a new one for about 2 weeks.Let me be the first to say:YSAPGKY.

With our help, we can make him...the greatest poster ever on FCP...think of the possibilities...
That's it! A Forum protege'!! Only, who would be the teacher??.....Ian...is pretty funny, Royal Tour, Hoosier and Prtysux (sp)(to name a few) are good with the poker advice,Turd is a great flamer.... hmm.....the possibilities........

<-------- Thats actually exactly what I look like

Just remember that most members look a lot like their avatars. ^^
That's it! A Forum protege'!! Only, who would be the teacher??.....Ian...is pretty funny, Royal Tour, Hoosier and Prtysux (sp)(to name a few) are good with the poker advice,Turd is a great flamer.... hmm.....the possibilities........
Not sure if that pun was intentional, but either way, nicely done.
Not sure if that pun was intentional, but either way, nicely done.
It was...thanks for noticing
Incest is best, put your sister to the test!
Obviously your fiance hasn't checked up on your avatar or what you've been posting yet huh Yoda? :club: