Need A New Screename

Hey boys n girls....Im signing up at UB finally.......but my normal screename on most sites Marc-O is taken, and most variations of it.So,.... lets switch it up..im open for anything really ? commical ?some sort of pun ?poker related ?throw it out there for me...

macromarcomacro means big or large, trust me I am not trying to inflate your ego, just helping out with a screen name that has some meaning to it.the other meaning of macro is a computer science term "A single, user-defined command that is part of an application and executes a series of commands."heck isn't that what poker is all about anyway, a series of commands that hopefully make us moneyso there you have it my suggestion is macromarco

macromarcomacro means big or large, trust me I am not trying to inflate your ego, just helping out with a screen name that has some meaning to it.the other meaning of macro is a computer science term "A single, user-defined command that is part of an application and executes a series of commands."heck isn't that what poker is all about anyway, a series of commands that hopefully make us moneyso there you have it my suggestion is macromarco
not bad... i kind like it....might use it...keep em comin....
not bad... i kind like it....might use it...keep em comin....
I love anagrams, this one has probably been taken but how about ....corma (what goes around, comes around and it's usually an Indian delicacy)I hope you understand this one :club:
I always wonder about the guys with nics like Fukdisshit, or Eatmynuts.I wish I could be there when they have to call tech support, and the first question is, what's your screen name?
I ALWAYS wonder about this too. i'd pay upwards of 1000 dollars to be fly on the wall when asspony78 has problems withdrawing
marcoocramor possibly:ocrammarcobecause palindromes are fun.
you got that right thgir taht tog uoy