the first successful pop-up add.

yeah i actually went to CNET and read the review on the OAKLEY THUMPs or whatever. i mean it looks novel, but then again is it really worth $495.00? i figure those and a motor cycle helmet will help keep my tells at a minimum during live tournament play.

No pair of sunglasses should be bought for more than $150. I mean, how much better can $500 glasses be over $100 glasses?

well actually it's a stationary ad on Daniel's site, but I am "seriously considering" (as i am seriously considering just about everything in the known universe supposedly, at the rate i use this phrase) firefox. i'm sure when i'll get it i'll probably wonder what i was doing with this abomination they call IE for the last 8 years.

No pair of sunglasses should be bought for more than $150.  I mean, how much better can $500 glasses be over $100 glasses?
well they're called "thump" because they have an integrated MP3 player in them that can store 4 hours of songs.
No pair of sunglasses should be bought for more than $150.  I mean, how much better can $500 glasses be over $100 glasses?
well they're called "thump" because they have an integrated MP3 player in them that can store 4 hours of songs.
Okay, that's officially jumping the shark...music in your sunglasses?

The only version of those that are even remotely worth spending are the ones that are $495. Those are the ones that have polarized lenses and blah blah blah(I used to work at the sunglass hut). But I don't know anything about how much music you are able to store on them. But hey if you have the $ go for it because usually Oakley has a good warranty on all of their products and at least helps you fix them if their 1 year warranty is outdated.

What? No one has mentioned that they are the ugliest fucking head-gear I have ever seen? Is anyone seriously considering buying those Thump things? I mean, Oakley's are cool, but these particular Oakley's are .... not. Just not. Ridiculous looking.

These are expensive, but they sound really great. The convenience factor is really worth the price.... if you got the money. I have a few friends you have them and it's great for poker. But, I don't - and don't listen to music at a live game.But, yeah, if you got $500 to spend on an MP3 player, I suggest an iPod (and an iPod shuffle) first.and if you're not using Firefox, you are making poor decisions and should question your ability to play solid poker!

I have trouble with firefox on my laptop. I dont know enough about wireless connections to set up the proxy to allow me to connect through firefox. it makes me sad that i'm stuck with this Useless POS called IE

if i remember correctly these were prototypes for lance armstrong for his ride in the tour de france but they ended up releasing them because people wanted them once they saw his. way to spendy if you ask me.

No pair of sunglasses should be bought for more than $150. I mean, how much better can $500 glasses be over $100 glasses?
Oh. you don't understand, these sunglasses have a $150 MP3 player built in ... $150 sunglasses + $150 MP3 player = $300! WTF? $495?No thanks, I like my sunglasses to be as light and comfotable as possible, and I'll opt for an MP3 player I can put in my pocket or hang off my neck.
I have trouble with firefox on my laptop. I dont know enough about wireless connections to set up the proxy to allow me to connect through firefox. it makes me sad that i'm stuck with this Useless POS called IE
Do you have to use a proxy?My laptop with Firefox (and WinXP OS) automatically searches for available WiFi networks.The thing I find amazing is how many people run open WiFi networks at home. I go over to a friend's house to help him sort out his computer, we need to download some updates and patches, he's still on 56K dialup. I turn on my laptop, pickup an open WiFi network with Comcast, download a bunch of driver updates and some free apps (like Firefox!) on the neighbors network, burn them to a CD, load the CD into his 'puter, and save about six hours of download time at 56K speeds. My friend was impressed enough that he's getting Comcast now.