Mandalay Bay Poker Championship

Hello FCPer's!! Here we are again ready to ride the wild rollercoaster of Daniel's live updates! He is playing in the 2006 Mandalay Bay Poker Championship. Let's wish him luck! Updates from him below:12:18 pm: "Gavin Smith, Tony Cousineau, me, melissa Hayden at my table. I have good focus for some reason."1:28 pm: "I have $24,000, Gavin has $40k. Also Mickey Mouse at my table."1:38 pm: "$25,000 end of round 1."3:09 pm: "Chip count, $23,000."3:21 pm: "$29,000. Playing well, more aggressive than usual."3:24 pm: "End of level 2."4:33 pm: "Tangled with Gavin two hands in a row. First one he made a king hi flush against Aces up. Then I hit AQ and he called a bet on the end. $26,000 from $15,000."5:09 pm: "$24,275 end of level 3."5:43 pm: "$20,000 up from $13,000 after bluffing a big pot. Bet the flop with 62 spades flop, Q 9 5 2 spakes. Three cllers of 1500. Turn 4, they checked to me...I said: Golf bet and moved all in... They all folded and I showed it."5:47 pm: "Gavin made ANOTHER flush. A 10 vs AA. He is running sick good."5:53 pm: "Gavin just cracked AA again. This time with 22."6:02 pm: "Down to $7,000. I made an awesome read and call with middle pair. The guy drew on the river."6:04 pm: "Doyle is out...Golf game tomorrow it looks like."6:19 pm: "Chip count $6,300."6:29 pm: "I went all in with 88 vs 66. Flop, nothing, turn 6...Off to the range."

Hello FCPer's!! Here we are again ready to ride the wild rollercoaster of Daniel's live updates! He is playing in the 2006 Mandalay Bay Poker Championship. Let's wish him luck! Updates from him below:12:18 pm: "Gavin Smith, Tony Cousineau, me, melissa Hayden at my table. I have good focus for some reason."
thanks patty GL DN........

From Cardplayer:Date / Time: 2006-06-04 12:06PM Title: Shuffle Up and Deal!!! Log: The cards are in the air at the 2006 Mandalay Bay Poker Championship.The blinds are starting at $50-$100 and players are starting with $20,000 in chips.

No offense to DN but FCP players have thousands of dollars riding on you getting 2nd or worse :-) No pro's winning this one are allowed!

I think he is so focused that he is forgetting to text me. So sorry guys if we don't get very many texts today.
That's OK, Patty. I'd rather he focus on playing well than on us. We can get updates from other sources and then come here for the DN messages every now and then.llou
That's OK, Patty. I'd rather he focus on playing well than on us. We can get updates from other sources and then come here for the DN messages every now and then.llou
Yeah I agree! Thanks for understanding. :club:
Fidler's not in this one, right??
I think he was originally supposed to be but DN wanted to give him some more training before he plays another big one.
I think he was originally supposed to be but DN wanted to give him some more training before he plays another big one.
K, thanks. I figured so, since I hadn't seen anything about him yet.
I think he is so focused that he is forgetting to text me. So sorry guys if we don't get very many texts today.
Someone needs to drive down there and put a size 12 up his @ss!Nice job Patricia.GO DN! :club:
I asked Daniel who Mickey Mouse was and he said, "It's a guy name Mickey who is known as Mickey Mouse. From LA. Plays lot of tourneys out there."
It's Mickey Mills aka:Mickey Mouse. Daniel actually wrote an article in Card Player involving him. It was about betting dry side pots for no reason. Mickey is a really nice guy and has had some success in tournaments. Feel free to look him up on the HendonMob database.

Date / Time: 2006-06-04 02:18PM Title: Gavin Smith Builds His Stack Early Log: Gavin Smith has built his stack to nearly $70,000 early in level two action. Hope he dident get it from DN