Boy can he...you see last nights game ? What an all-star..
Oops...that was me
Anybody who thinks that Pat Riley will be denied with this group is flat out retarded. Who's gonna stop Dirk? Who cares? Who's gonna stop Shaq? How about Wade? The Heat made the Pistons defense look non- existent, and Dallas has does nothing except show me that they can stop a Suns offense running with 6 guys. The Heat are loaded. If the Mavs win a game I will be suprised- Heat in 4.
You sir....need to become a sports analyst...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
Anybody who thinks that Pat Riley will be denied with this group is flat out retarded. Who's gonna stop Dirk? Who cares? Who's gonna stop Shaq? How about Wade? The Heat made the Pistons defense look non- existent, and Dallas has does nothing except show me that they can stop a Suns offense running with 6 guys. The Heat are loaded. If the Mavs win a game I will be suprised- Heat in 4.
I fell asleep last night, who won?guys did the mavs win?did shaw tear us up?OWNEDMAVS IN FIVE now, probably sweep
Boy can he...you see last nights game ? What an all-star..
This is silly.First, I never said Walker was an all-star this year. I said he was a 3-time all-star. It's an established fact.Two, all I said was that he could play ans wasnt a joke. I never said he was the greatest of all time.Three, I guess you're the type of guy who judges a player by one single game (which is ridiculous btw). Walker didnt play well last night, but he still had 17 pts. I noticed you didnt use your crazy one game analysis for Van Horn. I wonder why?
This is silly.First, I never said Walker was an all-star this year. I said he was a 3-time all-star. It's an established fact.Two, all I said was that he could play ans wasnt a joke. I never said he was the greatest of all time.Three, I guess you're the type of guy who judges a player by one single game (which is ridiculous btw). Walker didnt play well last night, but he still had 17 pts. I noticed you didnt use your crazy one game analysis for Van Horn. I wonder why?
1 game analysis ? Who did Walker play for two years ago ? I've seen enough of the guy

yah antioone sure "all-starred" it up dident he?gg heat, this series is a foregone conclusion, i hope we blow 2 games just so we can win in dallas, otherwise mavs in 5 easy

1 game analysis ? Who did Walker play for two years ago ? I've seen enough of the guy
I'm still not sure what you're talking about.2 years ago he played for Dallas and had 14 PPG and 8 RPG in a complimentary role (which is good btw). The year before that in Boston he had 20 PPG, 7 RPG and made the all-star team (coaches voted him in). The year after Dallas he played for Atlanta/Boston when he averaged 19 PPG and 9 RPG. Whats wrong with these numbers?And this year Walker has been one of the better complimentary players in the league. He basically has the same role (and contributes just as much) as Stackhouse has for Dallas. And I think Stackhouse is a good player. Do you disagree?Like I said, I dont like Walker personally, and I would not pick him to be the star of my team. But I think he does have some value as 3rd option on a good team. He's been a big part of what the Heat have done this year. Is there anything wrong with what I'm saying?
You Mavs fans kill me.Both teams played pretty poorly in game 1, every game isnt going to play out like that.
I thought both teams played ok. It was much more of defensive game than I expected. There was some poor play though. Shaq was just horrible from the line (even fo him), both teams missed some easy layups, and neither team seemed to go to their big options as much as they should (Shaq for the Heat and Dirk for the Mavs) But the game was close almost the whole way so that's probably affecting my point of view. But I agree, the rest of the games should be different. Not really in who wins/loses, but I think both teams will be sharper offensively.

I think both teams did play much of the game poorly. I liked Walker with the Mavs...I think he's an ok player...I was just chiming in some friendly banter...But saying he is playing on a higher lever or belongs anywhere on the all-star roster (aside from reserves) is a shame... :club:

Guest Guest
I see you have deleted your post......retard
......retard

About time. The only reason I thought the Heat could take this was Dwayne Wade. If he is phenomenal they can win. He was ordinary in games 1 and 2. I honestly believe Miami can win Games 4 and 5. And I honestly believe they cant win 6 or 7. But I dont know much so whatever.

I'm just in shock. They actually called a Mavs player for blocking. I thought the rule was every one of those calls was Miami charging or blocking, I didn't realise they could make a correct call.I think the Mavs are starting 5 Vlades with all the flopping they are doing.

I think the Mavs are starting 5 Vlades with all the flopping they are doing.
Did Vlade tutor Harris or something? That boy is flopping like a 10 year veteran.But anyways, we most definitely have a series again, and the Heat have the momentum right now with the next game at home.And I still dont think the Heat have played their best ball yet. They're turning the ball over too much and they're still not getting Shaq the ball enough. It may not show up in the box score but Shaq is making things a lot easier for his teammates when he gets the ball. Oh, and dont believe Shaq when he says the Stackhouse foul didnt bother him much. He's pissed. If I were the Mavs, I would be very concerned about playing an angry Shaq next game.For the Mavs, just like the Heat in game 2 there's no way the Mavs can play worse than they did tonight. But they have to do more to help Dirk. I dont think Dirk has really played as good as he's capable of this series. I know he had 30 in game 3, but that was the quietest 30 I've ever seen (I was actually suprised when I saw it in the box score). The Heat are playing some good D on Dirk and the Mavs need to do more to get him going. He had an awful game tonight and twisted his ankel. We will have to wait and see how serious the injury is, but the Mavs should be worried right now.
I think the Mavs are starting 5 Vlades with all the flopping they are doing.
Devin Harris is starting to get on my nerves with that. At one point I saw him come to double Shaq and he had both hands on Shaq's arm while Shaq held the ball over his head, and was jerking his head back to dry and draw a foul.Edit: Didnt see prince's post about Harris, but I'm leaving this up anyway
I'm just in shock. They actually called a Mavs player for blocking. I thought the rule was every one of those calls was Miami charging or blocking, I didn't realise they could make a correct call.I think the Mavs are starting 5 Vlades with all the flopping they are doing.
This isn't really a new development; the same happened in the Phoenix series. The difference is the Heat are "more physical," so the calls have been more skewed in the Mavs' direction.

I love NBA basketball and i've joked before that it was fixed and that David Stern refused to let a finals be a sweep for tv reasonsbut they really need to figure out what the hell is a charge and what is a block and get some consistency other than this team is at home or this team needs to win for there to be a game 7Shaq is one thing he's tough to officiate but it really is a farce