I'm just happy Zo got one. Don't talk about bad reffing unless you mention how much Nash the reigning two time MVP was getting absolutely no calls this post-season. Not saying it's the main reason, if even a reason the suns lost, but where's the respect?
see bold. absolutely. he has been through a ton and he always gave his all for this franchise. including tonight. even more sweet that they win the championship and he has his best game of the playoffs really. 5 blocks!! 5!! Just great.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to the Heat. Wade just stepped up to another level. And while it may not show up the box score, Shaq performed well. He passing was excellent and he always tried to get his teammates involved. He's a great team player at this point in his career. If it wasnt for that damn free throw line ...As for all the talk during the series... We will see how the Mavs really felt during the next couple of days. A lot of the talk during the series is all mind games. I really dont put too much faith in any of it. When the series is over, you see what people really think.

Where are all the Mavs fans? Longshanks? Anyone?Guess the excuses train ran out of gas. Suck it Dallas. Suck it long and good.

I almost forgot to mention my favorite play of game 6 (and the series), and it was by none other than Gary PaytonIt happened towards the end of the 4th when the game was close and the title was on the line. Payton has the ball and wanted to complain to the refs (about what I have no idea). So he passes it off (for the sole reason to gripe to the ref) and then acts like the ball isnt even in play. With his arms outstretched and his back to the ball, he starts complaining, but then the ball is passed back to him. It goes right off him and to the Mavs. I nearly fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard! Awsome!When Payton is inducted into the Hall of Fame, they need to show this classic play.

I almost forgot to mention my favorite play of game 6 (and the series), and it was by none other than Gary PaytonIt happened towards the end of the 4th when the game was close and the title was on the line. Payton has the ball and wanted to complain to the refs (about what I have no idea). So he passes it off (for the sole reason to gripe to the ref) and then acts like the ball isnt even in play. With his arms outstretched and his back to the ball, he starts complaining, but then the ball is passed back to him. It goes right off him and to the Mavs. I nearly fell out of my seat I was laughing so hard! Awsome!When Payton is inducted into the Hall of Fame, they need to show this classic play.
I was screaming at the TV after that play. If they lost I might have killed him. You think I'm joking too
I'm just happy Zo got one. Don't talk about bad reffing unless you mention how much Nash the reigning two time MVP was getting absolutely no calls this post-season. Not saying it's the main reason, if even a reason the suns lost, but where's the respect?
The Mavs outplayed the Suns and deserved to win the series (and in reality, so did the Clippers), but you're absolutely right. The officiating was god-awful in that series and might've been even worse in the playoffs. It's hard to tell what was worse...the collection of horrific calls or the horrifying lack of consistency on all sides.

to be honest watching that whole series the calls on the heat and mavs were totally different. in game 6 the mavs did get outplayed but it shoulda been 3-2 mavs going into that final game.it just sucks to see another playoffs (stupid nfl too) where officiating was a factor.

Where are all the Mavs fans? Longshanks? Anyone?Guess the excuses train ran out of gas. Suck it Dallas. Suck it long and good.
You call yourself a fan, yet all I see from you is arrogance. The Heat played well and won the championship, I congradulate them on the victory and eat my words that the Mavs would win. A series that close and you act like they swept by 20 every game.
You call yourself a fan, yet all I see from you is arrogance. The Heat played well and won the championship, I congradulate them on the victory and eat my words that the Mavs would win. A series that close and you act like they swept by 20 every game.
I am just an arrogant fan. Because I picked the Heat to beat New Jersey when everyone said they were ripe to be upset, then I picked them to beat Detroit when everyone said I was dumb and then I said the finals was not over down 0-2 when most Mavs fans were saying the Grizzlies were better than the Heat.So yeah its arrogance....I dont care. Suck it. Heat rule.
I am just an arrogant fan. Because I picked the Heat to beat New Jersey when everyone said they were ripe to be upset, then I picked them to beat Detroit when everyone said I was dumb and then I said the finals was not over down 0-2 when most Mavs fans were saying the Grizzlies were better than the Heat.So yeah its arrogance....I dont care. I suck dick. Mavs rule.
Ok...ok.....fuck youand FYP