Joe Cassidy And Joe Bartholdi

Anyone read this article in the newest cardplayer magazine. http://www.cardplayer.com/poker_magazine/a...5472&m_id=65590I don't know html code so just put it in your browser. Anyway, it mentions Cassidy and Bartholdi took 50% of eachother in the 2006 WPT CHampionship. Crazy to think that Cassidy busted out, and still made almost 2 million in that tournament. Do you guys think that after a win like that, Bartholdi was kickin himself for giving away 50% of himself?

This is false Joe B was backed into the tournament by Joe C and he got more like 30% not 50%.
"He returned to Ballagio's $10-$20 no-limit game and continued to run well. Along the way, he and Cassidy took half of each other at the 2006 World Poker Tour Championship."Straight from the CardPlayer magazine sitting in front of me.
"He returned to Ballagio's $10-$20 no-limit game and continued to run well. Along the way, he and Cassidy took half of each other at the 2006 World Poker Tour Championship."Straight from the CardPlayer magazine sitting in front of me.
Who you gonna believe, a stupid magazine or a genius forum knowitall who i've never heard of?COME ON NOW!! Obvioiusly it was 30%!!
Who you gonna believe, a stupid magazine or a genius forum knowitall who i've never heard of?COME ON NOW!! Obvioiusly it was 30%!!
You're right. He probably got Cassidy's AIM from ErikRyland1 and got the info first-hand. I apologize for my false information I submitted. :club:

I dont care what anyone thinks but if u believe everything you read I feel bad for you. I know one of Joe B's roomate and he said that joe was put into the event they did not swap %'s it sounds better for a magazine article that they swaped but whatever take what I say with a grain of salt for all I care but I have no reason to make **** like this up. Watch the cardplayer interview of him after he wins, when I first saw it I was like wow he seems unmoved for someone who just won close to 4 mil but when I heard he was stalked into the event it made more sense.

I dont care what anyone thinks but if u believe everything you read I feel bad for you. I know one of Joe B's roomate and he said that joe was put into the event they did not swap %'s it sounds better for a magazine article that they swaped but whatever take what I say with a grain of salt for all I care but I have no reason to make **** like this up. Watch the cardplayer interview of him after he wins, when I first saw it I was like wow he seems unmoved for someone who just won close to 4 mil but when I heard he was stalked into the event it made more sense.
how does it sound better?!?!?!

Regardless of if it is true or not, Cassidy is one rich guy. I really hope to see him play more tournaments. I have never seen him on the WSOP before along with Dags who is another young talented player with very little TV time.

Regardless of if it is true or not, Cassidy is one rich guy. I really hope to see him play more tournaments. I have never seen him on the WSOP before along with Dags who is another young talented player with very little TV time.
agreed :club:

Sandman is correct, I was at Bellagio a couple of days later watching Joe B. play in the 200-400NL cash game and he dusted off a $200,000.00 and change and said he was really going back 10-20NL game.

From reading this article, it sounds like this Joe B. has no bankroll management and will probably piss all his money away (party, poker,...)Good for the economy, bad for him.

Hey all. Joe Cassidy here. So I finally registered an account after much encouragement by Daniel to make myself more visible (don't be surprised if this is my last post :club:) on the internet and elsewhere -- not for his benefit, but mine... anyway, I saw this topic and thought I could clear it up. Joe and I did not swap 50%, but I didn't exactly stake him either. Since he was already ahead for me from the the 2005 wsop and the gold strike and live action, the money we invested in the 25k event was actually half his (not 30% and not all mine and not a swap). We basically both put up 12.5 for him to play the tournament, which means we were both invested, and definitionally, he wasn't really being staked. Needless to say, he no longer requires my help, but we'll probably swap in the future, and if we don't, I'll be routing for him.

Hey all. Joe Cassidy here. So I finally registered an account after much encouragement by Daniel to make myself more visible (don't be surprised if this is my last post :club:) on the internet and elsewhere -- not for his benefit, but mine... anyway, I saw this topic and thought I could clear it up. Joe and I did not swap 50%, but I didn't exactly stake him either. Since he was already ahead for me from the the 2005 wsop and the gold strike and live action, the money we invested in the 25k event was actually half his (not 30% and not all mine and not a swap). We basically both put up 12.5 for him to play the tournament, which means we were both invested, and definitionally, he wasn't really being staked. Needless to say, he no longer requires my help, but we'll probably swap in the future, and if we don't, I'll be routing for him.
So how many think this is actually him?
So how many think this is actually him?
He doesnt sound half bad either way, but its kinda weird his first post and first registration happen just as a thread got up about himI'll say no for now until further verification...from ErikRyland of course
Word? I do think it's him. Joe Cassidy is the ****.