So Close........yet So Extremely Far

I almost won the CA lottery on saturday. 5 out of 6 frickin numbers. The super number is how they always **** you. Well it was good for a $22,687 cash but I still feel like i got shitted on. To tell you the truth, the money just makes me remember i didnt win the 22 mil. One f'in number seperated me from all that cash, cant help but feel a little ****ed over. Any ideas on how to spend the cursed loot??

I almost won the CA lottery on saturday. 5 out of 6 frickin numbers. The super number is how they always **** you. Well it was good for a $22,687 cash but I still feel like i got shitted on. To tell you the truth, the money just makes me remember i didnt win the 22 mil. One f'in number seperated me from all that cash, cant help but feel a little ****ed over. Any ideas on how to spend the cursed loot??
I cant blame you I'd be fricking spitting mad that I only got a 22,687% return on my investment. Stupid lotto cheating bastages!
Heck, I'm glad if I pick one number right in one of those. I've never won any money from a lotto ticket, never in my life...then again, I only buy them when I have the right pot odds for the mega millions.
One word------- :club: WAAAAAAAH My heart bleeds peanut butter for you.NOT.

**** all of you...nothing but dorks and nerds on these forums anyways. i liked the hooker remarks but all the rest are just stupid replies from people who dont have **** to do. go get a life and a lottery ticketp.s. i dont need any sympathy, im not sad or anything, just a little pissed i didnt win 22 mil when i came so close to. you guys cant understand that im sure...

Seriously, If you want to burn it and you are on a poker forum....the only correct answer is WSOP 2006. Travel, lodging and entry into the ME will only set you back $12,000. You still have $10,000 for next year.but don't forget the HOOKERS!PS. Please consult a Tax Advisor before listening to anything I've got to say.

I think 22k would buy you a life time supply of ramen noodles. I think you can get the actually name brand to..yum yum
**** all of you...nothing but dorks and nerds on these forums anyways. i liked the hooker remarks but all the rest are just stupid replies from people who dont have **** to do. go get a life and a lottery ticketp.s. i dont need any sympathy, im not sad or anything, just a little pissed i didnt win 22 mil when i came so close to. you guys cant understand that im sure...
Go toss a salad, you whiny ****. If I won 22K I wouldn't be crying about it. God, what a frickin' retard.Oh, don't forget the hookers.

seriously dude, when you word your post like you did, it makes it seem that you're pis$ed that you won $22,000. That's a really quick way to get flamed.

you sound like a spoiled brat. Cry me a river you big baby...be happy with your 22k
I think $22 would buy you a life time supply of ramen noodles. I think you can get the actually name brand to..yum yum
FYP

Dude, you paid the CA Stupid Tax and got lucky. Cash the check, buy some women and booze and celebrate!

donate it to charity ******* so you can maybe save your ****ing soul.
great now i have that stupid Jewel "Who Will Save Your Soul" song in my head. Thanks alot prick! :club:Jewel_-_Pieces_of_You.jpg

All you people with a 3000+ posts here are pathetic. Find something better to do than **** up my posts damnit.The FCP forum nazis unite all for the common purpose of sucking negreanus and each others dicks for just a little bit longer.Take a look at yourseleves, seriously****ing pathetic....just for kicks.... :club::D:D:D:):):):):):):):):)