How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay?

Brian Micon of Neverwinpoker.com is hawking a new audio program on how to "crush" onilne MTT's. How much do you think its worth? http://www.themiconsystem.com/It sells for $97 for the introductory period. I would pay $29 for it, because that's what most of the 2+2 books go for.He has zero production costs (cd and a label) in it and a $35 domain name. His insight on online poker has value, but not $97 worth of value. What do you think?

Brian Micon of Neverwinpoker.com is hawking a new audio program on how to "crush" onilne MTT's. How much do you think its worth? http://www.themiconsystem.com/It sells for $97 for the introductory period. I would pay $29 for it, because that's what most of the 2+2 books go for.He has zero production costs (cd and a label) in it and a $35 domain name. His insight on online poker has value, but not $97 worth of value. What do you think?
Who?Why would I want to buy poker advice from a guy whose label is never win poker?

Spend your $90 on Harrington 1,2 & 3 (which is coming out at the end of this month) and you'll be much, much better off. I can't even begin to calculate how much money those books have made me, but suffice it to say I've made my money back and more.

Spend your $90 on Harrington 1,2 & 3 (which is coming out at the end of this month) and you'll be much, much better off. I can't even begin to calculate how much money those books have made me, but suffice it to say I've made my money back and more.
Combined with Brunson's SS works and Sklansky's Theory books, ya top em off with Caros' Book of Tells and you have one lethal library of poker literature, enough to drastically improve your game. Or at least you can show off these cool poker books you now have to your friends.

0,since I spent my mobney listening to JohnnyBax and Sheets, who i think are a liiiiitle better than this clown.

0,since I spent my mobney listening to JohnnyBax and Sheets, who i think are a liiiiitle better than this clown.
They were on the circuit a few weeks back pushing there poker "mentor" site. What does it cost and is it worth it. The real question is will the product cost more than the play it would take to gain experience?

I looked at the page. I have to say, it's nicely done and made me want to buy it, but I'm generally a sucker for a sales pitch. He does offer a "money back" guarantee:"100% Risk-Free Guarantee:If after a full 60 days, you honestly believe my strategies have not improved your game then let me know and I'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund. Plus, the free bonus gifts are yours to keep regardless, just for your trouble. Is that fair or what?That means you can try out all the strategies at my risk, while you see if they work for you or not. And if they don't produce, I honestly want you to ask for your money back. And I'll let you keep the free bonus gifts as my way of thanking you for giving The Micon System a try.There is absolutely no risk, whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on me."All in all, it sounds pretty good, especially seeing as I have one top 10 finish in an MTT in the past 4 or 5 months )last fall, i had 4 in one week, wtf happened to me?).

I gotta admit, this guy seems to cash pretty well in tourney's.. Took down $17k yesterday and now I've been railing him in the $50 + $5 on Stars and he's 7th in chips and already in the money. Still won't pay $98 for an audio cd though.

1.50/minute... I think not!Especially after hearing that boring *** 10 minutes where they're too busy playing in the background to tell me anything worth listening to.

I looked at the page. I have to say, it's nicely done and made me want to buy it, but I'm generally a sucker for a sales pitch. He does offer a "money back" guarantee:"100% Risk-Free Guarantee:If after a full 60 days, you honestly believe my strategies have not improved your game then let me know and I'll issue you a prompt and courteous refund. Plus, the free bonus gifts are yours to keep regardless, just for your trouble. Is that fair or what?That means you can try out all the strategies at my risk, while you see if they work for you or not. And if they don't produce, I honestly want you to ask for your money back. And I'll let you keep the free bonus gifts as my way of thanking you for giving The Micon System a try.There is absolutely no risk, whatsoever on your part. The burden to deliver is entirely on me."All in all, it sounds pretty good, especially seeing as I have one top 10 finish in an MTT in the past 4 or 5 months )last fall, i had 4 in one week, wtf happened to me?).
Money back guarantee on a CD? That's a death wish for the publisher. All anyone would have to do is buy the CD, burn a copy, and then claim it didn't help out & return for a full refund. I wouldn't spend the money for the CD though. If I am going to throw money down the toilet then I'd rather wipe my ass with it instead.

I'm getting a free copy...mostly because I'm a very important guy on the Internet.I've never played an online tourney (stick to limit cash games) so I'm a good measure of if it can help a beginner. I'll let you all know how it turns out and if I think it's worth the cost.

I'm getting a free copy...mostly because I'm a very important guy on the Internet.I've never played an online tourney (stick to limit cash games) so I'm a good measure of if it can help a beginner. I'll let you all know how it turns out and if I think it's worth the cost.
And send copies? :club:
Veryimportant eh? Sounds like DanDruff after he busted out of that WSOP tourney.