Maybe I'm the last person in the world to see this, but did you guys notice that event 38 is a 50k buyin HORSE event!!!!wow.
You have got to be kidding me
Maybe I'm the last person in the world to see this, but did you guys notice that event 38 is a 50k buyin HORSE event!!!!wow.
Wow is right...........................................................
And event 39 is a CART event.Remember kiddies, never put event 39 before event 38 :club:
Wow is right...........................................................
You guys think DN is gonna play in it?
You guys think DN is gonna play in it?
Gosh I hope so..........I really think the only players we'll see at the final table will be professionals.....cause you know, those pros know their stuff at mixed game....Can I go blow my brains out now???
Gosh I hope so..........I really think the only players we'll see at the final table will be professionals.....cause you know, those pros know their stuff at mixed game....Can I go blow my brains out now???
not yet ricker, we might miss you ...okay now you can (jk) :club:

The most depressing part about this thread is that the OP has been apart of this forum for a while and isn't a dumb noob asking another dumb question.

I can't believe I'm even replying but did you know that the "British are coming, the British are coming."On a serious note, they did move the HORSE event today. It is now on July 12th rather than the 23rd.
Please clarify...+1
Since the orginal intent of the post was merely a +1 then I don't feel bad by doing a +1 in this thread. Had this thread been worth a darn to begin with I'd have felt bad about doing a +1 here. Hence my statement above.PS... Thanks for the second +1 in this thread!

Hey guyz, check dis. I knowed that this is a pokur forum, so I thot I'd tell you guyz bouts dis sweeet new poker book I found. It's called Super System by some fat guy namud Dolly Branson or somethin, anywayz its Super Spectacular (get it?? LOL :club: ) and I thinkz everyone shoudl reed it...WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guyz, check dis. I knowed that this is a pokur forum, so I thot I'd tell you guyz bouts dis sweeet new poker book I found. It's called Super System by some fat guy namud Dolly Branson or somethin, anywayz its Super Spectacular (get it?? LOL :club: ) and I thinkz everyone shoudl reed it...WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
Ah...KowboyKoop in his true form.