Never Mess With Doyle Brunson

short stacked, move in with T2 of spades in CO after its folded to me. Button moves allin behind me, SB mooves allin, BB foldsButton-AASB-KKTxx2x:)

Doyle is a donkey to win hands with cards like those
You and the OP are both donkeys for not realizing that Doyle won with his famous hand heads up....which of course changes everything when talking about the strength of 10-2.
Doyle is a donkey to win hands with cards like those
um......yes......doyle brunson is a donkey. and i am the almighty zeus. bow before me and cowar under my power hour.
You and the OP are both donkeys for not realizing that Doyle won with his famous hand heads up....which of course changes everything when talking about the strength of 10-2.
I guess you don't understand sarcasm, retard
youre right, I shouldnt of pushedme and my 6xBB stack shoulda just waited for acessorry for trying to steal blinds
Patrick Antonius: How could you call that bet?Doyle: How could you make that bet?
Doyle followed it with "We're playing poker not solitare" :club:

heres a trivia questionwhich hand ahs won the world series main event the most ?is it J-9 ? or 10-2 ? or some other legit hand like 88 or KQ (or 73, lol)

heres a trivia questionwhich hand ahs won the world series main event the most ?is it J-9 ? or 10-2 ? or some other legit hand like 88 or KQ (or 73, lol)
I don't know. Should I care?
Played well? I could have played his hands well, he got like 9 pocket pairs out of 15 hands.
Lol, you seriously think they only played 15 hands? They usually play up to about 100 hands or sometimes a lot more but only show the 15 most interesting...What made him lucky was that each time he had a pocket pair he got action and therefore the hands made the final tape...
Lol, you seriously think they only played 15 hands? They usually play up to about 100 hands or sometimes a lot more but only show the 15 most interesting...What made him lucky was that each time he had a pocket pair he got action and therefore the hands made the final tape...
Antonius is amazing. As far as I know, didn't he pwn DN for like 70k or something?EDIT: Quoted the wrong post. Sorry Zeatrix.