Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

I would love for Ali to lose his voice!
If ali is the guy talking with DN, then I agree.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

? for Negreanu:Are you worried about starting off with a 1-1 record in the FCPHUPL after your Monday night defeat at the hands of sloshr?

here, I think that question from whiskeyriver was bs
you post them in the same place the old guy's chips went lol
Where do we post questions?
Just post them right here and we'll see we'll pass them over. I can't guarentee they will all be answered.

Why is that other guy even talking?He likes Jimmy because he's young, new to poker, decent, and foremost a Canadian.

Question for Daniel and Ali both:Who did you think would win this tournament before it started and why?And if you say my sn if you put this question in this webcast, it's Walk This Way.

I've got a question for Daniel.With all of the success of this first ever protege contest, should we expect to see it done again in the future? If so, how soon will the new contest begin? I think after seeing this broadcast, a lot of amateur players are getting hyped for a chance at that opportunity.

Ok a question,When you do get short stacked, how much do you want to open your starting hand range? Any ace? any 2 or single face cards? maybe any connecters?

Stop asking strategy question and ask why Daniel likes Jimmy...I keep asking and it's ignored
He likes Jimmy because his name is Jimmy. Now what did Daniel say to my question, I left for a minute and missed it.

LOL...I love how DN just made fun of Ali.

I have a question for DN. Why did he pick this blind structure and starting stacks? It seems to me like the blinds are moving pretty quickly in relation to the stacks.
probably bc they wanted to finish the tourney farly quickly if they didnt have technical problem