Protege Live Webcast: Starting Time Changed

If I were my protege I'd want to get the best player at the table. With this structure I don't know if that's going to happen. I suppose he could think that any one of these players is worthy of being his protege.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ever explain what happening to the old dude?

So far I've lost my top rated (Jest), 7th rated (Big Country - Cory) and 10th rated (Jerry)
i had jerry and cory at 10 and 8 so looking good, i had justin 3rd though :club:
So far I've lost my top rated (Jest), 7th rated (Big Country - Cory) and 10th rated (Jerry)
I'm doing worse, I've lost 3rd, 4th and 8th...so I'm doing terrible...I need shamat to win baby!!

Daniel...Earlier in the tourney you said you would let us know what happened to Jerry... so what happened?

lol, I hope they said he did better than 800 on his sats, or maybe it was just his math
I'm assuming that he meant 800 on part... remember DN didn't go to college so cut him a break.

I think I speak for all of us watching the webcast when I say, Can you please let us know before you go to break how long you estimate the break will be?ty

I think I speak for all of us watching the webcast when I say, Can you please let us know before you go to break how long you estimate the break will be?ty
AMEN!