Things You Don't Want To See...

Yeah, this is my new favorite screensaver from FCP. It has been happening a bunch lately, but once is more than enough anyways. Bob said maybe try a Windows Update to make sure you're current after the poker room upgrade. You can keep playing current tables like it says, and the lobbies are all froze up, but once you click OK, you have to log back in. Pain in the arse. Sucks even more when you're in one game and another is about to start...

Yeah, this is my new favorite screensaver from FCP. It has been happening a bunch lately, but once is more than enough anyways. Bob said maybe try a Windows Update to make sure you're current after the poker room upgrade. You can keep playing current tables like it says, and the lobbies are all froze up, but once you click OK, you have to log back in. Pain in the arse. Sucks even more when you're in one game and another is about to start...
Well tell Bob I have all the latest updates for me... :club:
Well tell Bob I have all the latest updates for me... :club:
If you receive this error message the most likely cause I've been told is that the latest update of the software didn't install on your computer properly. If you're in the middle of a tournament or game you can open the Java version of the software at the same time, leave the download and join the game you were in through the Java.The long term fix is hopefully to uninstall the FCP software and reinstall it once all the Windows Updates etc are current as they also may create a problem is they're not totally current.
that sucks. Just gotta update windows.