The sumo wrestling on there gets pretty intense.
I will agree with thatHas anyone seen that show with the obstacle course and all the japanese peopleIts calling Viking Obstacle or something like thatIts really entertaining
I will agree with thatHas anyone seen that show with the obstacle course and all the japanese peopleIts calling Viking Obstacle or something like thatIts really entertaining
Lol, they played like 8 episodes in a row a while back and I just couldn't stop watching. It was sort-of like MXC, but without the bad commentary.
Lol, they played like 8 episodes in a row a while back and I just couldn't stop watching. It was sort-of like MXC, but without the bad commentary.
Yeah I caught that too it was like crackStage 1 2 3 , the chicks get really f ed up on here its comedy
Those Scrabble guys really impress me. Like almost as much as poker players.
Honestly I think I'm pretty good at the game but I watch them and if they would play me it would be like me playing a first grader, absolutely disgusting
And it's completely awesome as to just kinda amusing. Too bad there's only 6 episodes, but thumbs up to the japanese.
agreedaw crap, i forgot to tape competitve jumprope tonight :club:

They had the world championship of juggling on a couple weeks ago. It was pretty intense watching guys throw 7 bowling pins about 15 feet in the air, but that might just be because I was high.

Just wanted to mention the most awesome of all the pseudo-sports.... Competetive Eating! That Kobayashi fellow pwns.
The MTV True life where Kobeyashi ate 22 pounds of pasta was frickin insane! That was almost as impressive as him eating over 50 hot dogs in like 12 minutes.